Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo (3534 Views)

Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by rhonard(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
A young Nigerian lady on Twitter identified as Ngozi Anozie, has taken to the social networking platform, to celebrate her graduation from the University.

The lovely chose to celebrate her special day by recreating a major throwback photo of her graduation from primary school with her mother.

In her tweet, she shares two images — one a throwback and the other, the latest where she rocks her graduation gown and striking the same pose with her mother, except this time around she sat on a chair.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-lady-recreates-graduation-photo-primary-school-mum-20-years/?fbclid=IwAR3jiA2Cnd-zmibc9c5nRqqEYhrinpoQEoPRaCeMWdoBMs01feDtK5IjdZw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by rhonard(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by dollynnn(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lovely !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by princeemmma(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
the only thing i see is growth...... nice though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Kriss216: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice

The future is femail!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wow! She still has the same face. Only the Mom changed and looks better in the current pics.

So, she's trying to say she's 25? Ok.

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by habsydiamond(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one. Mehn..
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by ValCon888: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
The only difference is time.
No one leaves this earth alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Orire01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cool, but where is the Dad?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Volksguys1985: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mercychen:
Wow! She still has the same face. Only the Mom changed and looks better in the current pics.

So, she's trying to say she's 25? Ok.

Congratulations to her.
j dey think say na only me see am, mom look young 20 year after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Orire01:

It's not important grin
wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Orire01:
More reason MEN should wake up.
Start saving today as a MARRIED MAN...
No matter how small, just start.
Never have hope your kids will remember you.
Create a "personal person" Account, your wife and kids will never have access to.
Just ensure the money that goes in, is constant, no matter how small. Since u still have ur family.
Try & acquire properties no matter how small.
U may be shocked to realise these are the only things dat will save u in ur old age eventually.

Those Days Daughters used to remember their Fathers, especially the First Daughters but now they have joined the boys to gravitate towards their mothers.
Mind you, no matter how Evil a mother is, she will always be remembered.

Many Mothers now enjoy widowhood!
Even some married ladies now fake widowhood so as to obtain favor from NGOs.
MEN wake up.
It's a Clarion Call.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Volksguys1985:
j dey think say na only me see am, mom look young 20 year after

So you too see am?

She looks stressed in the before pics. Maybe from raising children. Not easy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by aorseer: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mumsy dey grow younger shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by franklingud(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
The mother is aging backwards or something?

Money good!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by bolseas(f): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Orire01:

He is the photographer! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Volksguys1985: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mercychen:

So you too see am?

She looks stressed in the before pics. Maybe from raising children. Not easy.
and small money don come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Godplan123(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by QTESA: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by mytime24(f): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
d mum look like mummy G.O for 1st pic cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Onyenna(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by wonderr(m): 3:22am On Jan 20, 2022
How come her mom looks more beautiful than she was twenty years ago
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Chamberman(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Where's the the father providing for them?
Men are just underrated,what a pity!
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2022
The mom looks younger than twenty years ago
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Idamond: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Chamberman:
Men are just underrated,what a pity!

the papa no get idea to do same e dey form autonomous
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by chasisgirl(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Robisky001(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

More reason MEN should wake up.
Start saving today as a MARRIED MAN...
No matter how small, just start.
Never have hope your kids will remember you.
Create a "personal person" Account, your wife and kids will never have access to.
Just ensure the money that goes in, is constant, no matter how small. Since u still have ur family.
Try & acquire properties no matter how small.
U may be shocked to realise these are the only things dat will save u in ur old age eventually.

Those Days Daughters used to remember their Fathers, especially the First Daughters but now they have joined the boys to gravitate towards their mothers.
Mind you, no matter how Evil a mother is, she will always be remembered.

Many Mothers now enjoy widowhood!
Even some married ladies now fake widowhood so as to obtain favor from NGOs.
MEN wake up.
It's a Clarion Call.
You are right. The fathers need to save up for themselves as well so as to stay afloat during the raining days.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by ashewoboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
She graduated from the UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND THE NATION'S PRIDE.

gorgeous girl. Happy for her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Mpcoll001: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats to her... Great akokites smiley

Wear good clothes @siggy wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by freshkpomo(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
so heart warming. I wish say man nor dey die or we can live forever Young
Re: Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo by Stacyomolola(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chamberman:
[b]Men are just underrated
,what a pity![/b]

U can say that agn angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carnegie Mellon University Refused To Fire Prof Uju Anya Over Death To Queen-pic / Abu Zaria Has Finally Releases Their Admission List-its Real / Latest News On Lautech Pds Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.