Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,536 members, 7,954,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

UNICAL Regulates Food Prices And Others On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Regulates Food Prices And Others On Campus (170 Views)

The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Regulates Food Prices And Others On Campus by Msntv: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
UNICAL regulates Food prices and others on Campus, Charges Students to report defaulters

It is safe to say that the challenge of increased price of goods and services on campus has now been successfully addressed, as my team and I have worked tirelessly, holding meetings here and there with the service providers on campus whose monetary charges recently increased to ensure that the price of their goods and services remain regulated.

Our meetings have yielded positive results, the outcome being that these service providers have agreed to our terms, henceforth the price of goods and services on campus remains regulated.

Speaking of agreements reached, to name but a few:

◽Food in MALABOR AND FEMALE HOSTEL would now be sold for ₦300, except for White soup and pepper soup which would go for ₦400.

Food in Cameron would now go for 400# for all Soup except White soup and Pepper Soup Rice Which Would go for 500#

Hall 2 Price would be Regulated soon as my Team and I would be meeting them soon

◽Barber's charge for a haircut goes for ₦200 for light and generator.

◽Ironing of clothes would be ₦50 when there's light and ₦100 with generator.

Report any shop who sells or render Services outside the Price Listed above.

I would continue to do all I can to the best of my ability, to ensure that the welfare of all *malabites and malabresses* is guaranteed at all times.
https://myschoolnews.com.ng/UNICAL%20regulates%20Food%20prices%20%20and%20others%20on%20Campus,%20Charges%20Students%20to%20report%20defaulters/14165

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / 3 Myths About The Topic You’re Passionate About / Can Nigerian Undergraduates Do Virtual Internships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.