Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work (527 Views)

Teni Wows Fans As She Shows Off A Slimmer Figure In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Pasuma Shows Zanku Legwork Dance Moves, Wows Fans With Gbe Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by onyi25(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye star, Saga Adeola, has taken fans by surprise after he displayed his amazing artwork.

Just like his co-reality star, Saskay, Saga is also gifted with the pencils.

Prior to his participation in the Big Brother Naija reality show, the offshore engineer also sketched for a living.

According to him, he developed the passion for sketch drawing and hyper-realistic portraits while studying at Unilag.

In 2015, he started up his own art and photography company named Sagart Artistry.

In a recent post, the reality star showed off the work he has been working on and it is amazing.

It is a sketch of a beautiful woman...

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/bbnaija-star-saga-wows-fans-with-his.html

Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by HRSweetness(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
I was really hoping the painting wasn't Nini's grin

The best artwork is Saga himself. Such an exquisite work of art cool the icing on the cake is how romantic the dude is. tongue
Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
HRSweetness:
I was really hoping the painting wasn't Nini's grin

The best artwork is Saga himself. Such an exquisite work of art cool the icing on the cake is how romantic the dude is. tongue
He's a romantic guy. But so sad most Nigerian girls don't like like guys like this. They'd rather go for the tough and bad guys.
Nini couldn't even notice his romantic side smiley
Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by nachisunday(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thats not nini,
his bestie i gess SAGA D LOVA BOY applaudize all to you, kudos bro keep it up dude
Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by nachisunday(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

He's a romantic guy. But so sad most Nigerian girls don't like like guys like this. They'd rather go for the tough and bad guys.
Nini couldn't even notice his romantic side smiley
hmmm its alright, how far na @smellysperm be like let me just mention some comrade's comment to be busy small I COME IN PEACE
Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
hmmm its alright, how far na @smellysperm be like let me just mention some comrade's comment to be busy small I COME IN PEACE
Feel at home comrade, nothing spoil

Re: Bbnaija Star, Saga Wows Fans With His Spectacular Art Work by nachisunday(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Feel at home comrade, nothing spoil
lol lol, you and who dey smoke this kind wan, guy u funny bring me IGBO no worry smoke am alone with joy bro, i don smoke like 4packs this evening u want kill your fellow comrade nawa 4 you oo

(1) (Reply)

Singer Buju Changes Stage Name To BNXN / Love Is Sweet - Watch How Zazu Girl Friend Surprise Zazu In His House / Join The Illuminati In Nigeria Today And Be Rich 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.