Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies (1690 Views)

The World End Time Prophecies By Nostradamus Signs & Evidence You Must Code Abou / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 12:10am On May 23, 2022
Galatians 5:13
King James Version
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
MrPresident1:
The rise of Michael and other end time prophecies

1. The rise of Michael as one of the princes (leaders) among his people

2. A sudden event that leads to earth-wide mourning (judgment day)

3. The return of Jesus Christ and the rapture

4. The war of God and Magog

5. The end

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This verse summarizes in a very succinct manner the sequence of events leading to the end of time. Michael is called upon to take a great leadership position among his people just before God’s judgment is poured upon the whole earth. This will be tumultuous times never seen in the history of the world, Matthew says ‘all the tribes of the earth shall mourn’.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign of the son of man in heaven (the ongoing corona virus pandemic) will precipitate the rise of Michael to leadership among his people and Michael’s rise will lead to the coming of Messiah

We can divide Number Two above into the four horsemen of the Apocalypse
1. the White horse and its rider signifying King Jesus Christ
2. the Red horse of war, the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine that will lead to WW3 and the decimation of the King of the South, the so-called Lucifer that refused to know his place
3. the Black horse of famine and economic travail. He is presently galloping on the heels of the Red Horse. Currently, alarm bells are ringing about an approaching global famine
4. The Pale horse of death and destruction. This is the horse of Armageddon
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 7:53am On May 23, 2022
MrPresident1:

We can divide Number Two above into the four horsemen of the Apocalypse
2. the Red horse of war, the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine that will lead to WW3 and the decimation of the King of the South, the so-called Lucifer that refused to know his place
3. the Black horse of famine and economic travail. He is presently galloping on the heels of the Red Horse. Currently, alarm bells are ringing about an approaching global famine
4. The Pale horse of death and destruction. This is the horse of Armageddon

Revelation 6:1-2
King James Version
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

2. the Red horse of war
Revelation 6:3-4
King James Version
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

3. the Black horse of justice, famine and economic travail
Revelation 6:5-6
King James Version
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

4. The Pale horse of death and destruction.
Revelation 6:7-8
King James Version
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:08am On May 23, 2022
Psalm 3:4
King James Version
4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
Isaiah 47:13-15
King James Version
13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 12:08am On May 25, 2022
Romans 12:10 (King James Version)
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:09am On May 25, 2022
Psalm 6:7-10
King James Version

7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.

8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.

9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
James 1:19 (King James Version)
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
MrPresident1:
The great commander of the hosts of Heaven, Generalissimo Michael always appears when Israel faced critical crossroads, challenges and enemies, and he always delivered the people of God.

When Israel was going to take Jericho, a most fortified and formidable city, when it looked like they were on a wide goose chase, Generalissimo Michael appeared. The great commander came to strengthen the hand of the people of the LORD in battle

Joshua 5:13-15
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Matthew 24:45-47
King James Version

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Psalm 2:5-7
King James Version

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by Fireoflife: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
MrPresident1:
Daniel also will take his place among the glorious ones at the redemption and resurrection

Daniel 12:13
King James Version
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
King James Version
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them and in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Bible says Daniel will be alive at the time of the coming of Jesus
Daniel i see you at last. You've been hiding since. God is here. His spirit is with us. And he is also above us. Nasa just said that an astroid is rushing with great speed towards us. So he is also coming physically. Praise his name.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fireoflife:

Daniel i see you at last. You've been hiding since. God is here. His spirit is with us. And he is also above us. Nasa just said that an astroid is rushing with great speed towards us. So he is also coming physically. Praise his name.

This one don kolo. No near market I take God beg you grin

One you enter market like this, it is all over for you
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Psalm 21:8-10 KJV
Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. [9] Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. [10] Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by Fireoflife: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrPresident1:

This one don kolo. No near market I take God beg you grin

One you enter market like this, it is all over for you
at least my own still dey new. But e don tey wey you carry your own enter market.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fireoflife:
at least my own still dey new. But e don tey wey you carry your own enter market.

You will not go Scot free grin grin I was on my own jeje when you brought your hopelessness to my thread grin grin

Proverbs 22:3 KJV
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Now you have brought punishment upon yourself grin grin grin
Your simple mindedness has put you in trouble grin grin grin

dog
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by Fireoflife: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

You will not go Scot free grin grin I was on my own jeje when you brought your hopelessness to my thread grin grin

Proverbs 22:3 KJV
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Now you have brought punishment upon yourself grin grin grin
Your simple mindedness has put you in trouble grin grin grin

dog
tor, from one dog to another. Abi you dey special ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appreciate Small Blessings & Bigger Ones Will Follow / Accept/Reject The Holy Spirit As Another Comforter If You know the nature of Fmr / Doctor Angelicus And His Straws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.