Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau (48452 Views)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / ‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Berankis: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Legalcriminal:
One of the advantage of being a Nigerian is no matter how bored you are, try to get data you can never be depressed.
Abi now! You can't be too bad that you are good for nothing now. There must be one thing, no matter how small...

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Electrochemistry(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

When is Ghana blaming Nigeria for their loss at Afcon

My bredes end sistes in Ghana are only praying hard for Nigeria to be knocked out of the tournament.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by gulfer: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
I really miss mainstream Twitter abeg, see savagery grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Shalommy(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dem dey carry naija dey play? They don't know wetin we face for country. Naija na my country. Chaii.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by funshint(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin grin

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by 9jaseefinish: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
They died yesterday

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by enonche85(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well, since Guinea-bussau are not that on twitter and they don't speak English for us to banter, let's go and banter Ghana who literally came to AFCON to prove "a point!". grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by fredoooooo: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
I Just imagine wetin dem wan gain from this .. you wan to play a team that's better than you in every aspect of the game , a team that's already qualify and have nothing to lose . It's like una no wan commit suicide , una dey look for who go kill una ... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Kums2020: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
You don't need to die but we leave that to your country men to do the needful on your arrival
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by steveodo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
enonche85:
Well, since Guinea-bussau are not that on twitter and they don't speak English for us to baby, let's go and banter Ghana who literally came to AFCON to prove "a point!". grin grin
grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by ignis: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Let them go and die.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by YourFavorite21(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Their eyes don clear now

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Grandkay21(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by foreshore(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
PIXSPEAKS:
@Naija_PR
We will rather die than to lose to Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau

Nigeria ended the match with 2 goals to Nil against Guinea Bissau

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/well-die-than-to-lose-to-super-eagles-guinea-bissau-skipper-vows/amp/

Some reactions from Nigerians to this comment as seen on twitter. grin

Have you now died after loosing!
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PIXSPEAKS: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
foreshore:

Have you now died after loosing!

grin grin
Guys wey dey hostel dey enjoy

Who wan die grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Saviourk: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nose makers grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by silibaba: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Am expecting a mass burial by now grin
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PIXSPEAKS: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Legalcriminal:
One of the advantage of being a Nigerian is no matter how bored you are, try to get data you can never be depressed.

Eggxactly grin.
Comrade wey Sabi.. my aim is to make someone happy everyday.
Make person dey try laugh cos this naija hard

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Pedrokush: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerians dey ment cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Igahbarr: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
pretydiva:
Is the person that made the statement still alive? Just checking o. I come in peace
Yes, but he is preparing to fulfill his promise!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Fashionista01(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
I hope they are all resting in peace by now.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Blackdisciple(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok now u will die lolzzzz
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Even sky daddy has spoken

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by PIXSPEAKS: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Senomi:
Even sky daddy has spoken

grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by yomitex: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
They will plane reach their country naa.
WibusJaga:
grin
Vain words of no consequence. If to say words dey powerful as people often say, these ones for don die throway.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by oneMalik: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
JUST A MOTIVATIONAL STATEMENT . NO BODY GO DIE !

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by ButterBurger: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dem supposed kill them or make dem pay 1million dollars each for their heads.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by heniford2: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol con3 people self grin cheesy
Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by SporaD8: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
enonche85:
Well, since Guinea-bussau are not that on twitter and they don't speak English for us to baby, let's go and banter Ghana who literally came to AFCON to prove "a point!". grin grin
I nearly choke on my drinks reading the bolded!
Naija peepz.... who do una this thing?!!
Una too dey mouthed haba!

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau by tobolos(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
You can imagine this small ant boosting of beating the Super Eagles. Our old tired Eagles of those days had ridiculed us so badly.
Lest I forget,that Sadiq does not deserve a first Shirt.

Keep soaring Eagles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.