Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Quality Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quality Writers Needed (487 Views)

High Quality Writers Wanted - N3000 Per Article (Non-Negotiable) / Quality Writers Needed / Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Writers Needed by Wordico: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2022
We are a freelance agency looking to cooperate long-term with skilled content writers (native US/UK English) in the travel, beauty, technology, and finance niches.

Please bear in mind that we have ZERO tolerance for plagiarism.

Writers will be provided with the article structure they have to work on and the specific details for each task.

Some projects might require research.

Pay: #3 per word.

Requirements
Must own a laptop
Must understand how to work with a template
Must be able to meet deadlines unfailingly.

If the above works for you and you are 100% certain that you meet these requirements, kindly send 3 samples of your previous work to wordico.ng@gmail.com.
Re: Quality Writers Needed by Curtisaxel10: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2022
I have worked on several articles but not in any of the niches you mentioned above. Can i still send my samples?
Re: Quality Writers Needed by Gem78: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi
I'm a versatile content writer with almost 2 years of professional experience under my belt.
I write unique, 100% plagiarism free, SEO optimised articles,blog posts, press releases, product reviews, case studies, white papers and ebooks.
My works are thoroughly researched and well crafted.
I'm interested in this offer.
Pls contact me via: 08051366292.
Thanks.
Curtisaxel10:
I have worked on several articles but not in any of the niches you mentioned above. Can i still send my samples?
Re: Quality Writers Needed by Gem78: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi
I'm a versatile content writer with almost 2 years of professional experience under my belt.
I write unique, 100% plagiarism free, SEO optimised articles,blog posts, press releases, product reviews, case studies, white papers and ebooks.
My works are thoroughly researched and well crafted.
I'm interested in this offer.
Pls contact me via: 08051366292.
Thanks.
Wordico:
We are a freelance agency looking to cooperate long-term with skilled content writers (native US/UK English) in the travel, beauty, technology, and finance niches.

Please bear in mind that we have ZERO tolerance for plagiarism.

Writers will be provided with the article structure they have to work on and the specific details for each task.

Some projects might require research.

Pay: #3 per word.

Requirements
Must own a laptop
Must understand how to work with a template
Must be able to meet deadlines unfailingly.

If the above works for you and you are 100% certain that you meet these requirements, kindly send 3 samples of your previous work to wordico.ng@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Financial Partner / Do I Need A Publisher? / Freelance Writers For Health Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.