Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money (932 Views)

Just Uniforms Allows You Order For Uniforms Wherever You Are / I have been refunded my money / Pay Us Our Money, N-power Beneficiaries Beg FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by Tinamoore(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6870940/beware-just-uniforms-scam#108022298

With reference to my earlier post, i want to use this same medium to announce that Just uniforms finally refunded us our money yesterday.

They begged for the earlier post to be removed but unfortunately I can't delete it. So, Just Uniforms is no longer owing my company.

1 Like

Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by delugadou(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Tinamoore:
https://www.nairaland.com/6870940/beware-just-uniforms-scam#108022298

With reference to my earlier post, i want to use this same medium to announce that Just uniforms finally refunded us our money yesterday.

They begged for the earlier post to be removed but unfortunately I can't delete it. So, Just Uniforms is no longer owing my company.

it took thousands of years to refund you. their action is suspicious. congrats on getting back your money

1 Like

Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by Bankowner: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tag any of the moderators who have the capacity to remove posts.

If Just Uniforms has refunded your money then it is only fair that you retract your story.

1 Like

Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by dawnomike(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
They should learn from this... They can't just clean up their need by simply paying you back.
Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by talk2hb1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well You Try as you come back come tell us, next time be hesitant to post. The internet has a long memory.
They to they knew they will pay back, and they have business to run they don't want to do normal.
ChamsSwitch too owing me more than 600k in salary arrears which they refused to pay and not willing to pay. Despite several emails and phonecalls, they stopped replying mails and picking calls
Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by Tinamoore(f): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bankowner:
Tag any of the moderators who have the capacity to remove posts

If Just Uniforms has refunded your money then it is only fair that you retract your story.

Please let me know of any moderator that can remove a post(s).
Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by justuniforms19: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
We at Just Uniforms appreciate your patience. We are committed to customer satisfaction.
Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by justuniforms19: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ultra Modern Scrubs

Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by justuniforms19: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Uniform Company In Lagos

Re: Just Uniforms Have Refunded Our Money by justuniforms19: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Uniform making company

(1) (Reply)

Free Recharge Card For Your Valid Response / Vacancy In Anambra & Enugu - Brand Ambassadors Needed! / How To Fix Blank Npower PPA Letter On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.