Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria (1668 Views)

Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
NUMBER 29....

Retirement for old age – Tips on Boosting Your Savings.....

In uncertain times, the fact that a secure retirement income awaits you in the future acts as a light at the end of the tunnel.....

While you are healthy, young, and willing to provide yourself with a secure future, work on it.....

It is never too early to start, and there are many options for saving...

Your pension depends on your financial goals and capabilities.....

If you think that your monthly income in old age will be enough to live the way you always wanted, good for you.....

But the chance for that is minimal unless you’re an executive in a C-suite with a bank account increased by six digits every year....

So if you aren’t, an extra income always comes in handy.....

So you probably know it’s about time to think about boosting your retirement savings.

we sell this Retirement savings ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
********************* † ***************************
to order for this Retirement savings Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
******0*8*1*6*5*4*2*6*4*9*6******
if you also wish to order for 2,3,4,5,6,7 and above different ebook guides copy you see here you can also do that.....
All you need is just to let me know and i will forward them all at once to your email inbox instantly....
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.....
cheers!

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
NUMBER 30.....

IT Companies In Nigeria: Full List....

Nigeria has quite a number of functional IT companies and these companies have grown over the years to meet up with the standard obtainable in other parts of the world....

Yes, many Nigerian IT companies can hold their own among other IT companies on global scale....

This ebook contains a compilation of the top IT companies in Nigeria......

You will find it informative....

we sell this Nigerian IT companies Ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
to order for this Nigerian IT companies Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
if you also wish to order for 2,3,4,5,6,7 and above different ebook guides copy you see here you can also do that.....
All you need is just to let me know and i will forward them all at once to your email inbox instantly....
cheers!

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
NUMBER 31....

VTU Business in Nigeria: How to start and make money quick...

VTU Business is one of the profitable businesses you can do in Nigeria....

The business is suitable for individuals and small or medium sized businesses.....

In this ebook you will learn about VTU business in Nigeria and how you can start one....

But first, let’s take a look at the term, “VTU” and what it is all about...

VTU BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: HOW TO START AND MAKE MONEY....

VTU simply means Virtual Top Up and it is a digital method of selling airtime credit automatically....

One of the reasons why the VTU business has grown to become quite lucrative is because of the surge in the number of mobile phone users in the country and the need to buy airtime.....

Before the introduction of VTU, the traditional way of purchasing airtime on your phone was by buying a recharge card or voucher and then loading the airtime/credit on your phone with a USSD code. For example, *555*XXXXXX# is the method used by MTN subscribers.....

With the advent of VTU, all you need to do as a customer is paying a vendor and your phone will be directly credited by the vendor....

This means that you no longer need a scratch card before you can load airtime.....

You will simply receive an alert indicating that your phone has been topped up....

Currently, all banks in the country are VTU vendors which is why you can buy airtime directly from your account.....

The fact that banks have hopped on to the VTU train is a clear indicator that the business is quite lucrative.....

However, it is not limited to just the banks, anyone can become a VTU vendor including you....

If you’re still wondering if you should join the moving train, here are a few more reasons:

Telecoms average revenue per user in Nigeria is N2000 per month....

Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion...

Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up with an estimated N3billion every month...

Also, VTU has several advantages over the traditional recharge cards, some of these include:
It is quite cost effective unlike printing recharge cards because you don’t have to buy software, paper, fill your ink then maintain your computer and printer....

VTU allows you to dispense recharge card of any denomination depending on the customer’s preference......

VTU is not restricted to airtime recharge alone; you can also use it for other services such as bill payments (DStv/GOtv, Startimes recharge, etc.)

Additionally, as a VTU Reseller on mobile airtime in Nigeria, you can get at least a 3% discount on your airtime purchase.....

Explaining further, if we are to go with this scenario, you will be earning 45% of your revenue in 30 days.....

so it means your payment will be much higher.....

As a VTU agent, the advantages of this business are highlighted below:

You don’t have to carry paper recharge or recharge cards so it helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.....

VTU business is a mobile recharge card business and you don’t always have to be at a physical location to run your business....

You earn commission on airtime sales
You are not limited to only airtime recharge; other bills payable include GoTV, Startimes, and DSTV....

And you can earn provided you charge your clients small amount as the transaction fee...
You can also earn from selling WAEC result checker pins at your own price....
You will be able to resell MTN data bundles....

we sell this VTU business Ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
to order for this VTU business Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
cheers!

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
NUMBER 32...

Orange Farming in Nigeria: Step by Step Guide....

The agricultural sector in Nigeria is a booming one with myriad rich opportunities....

Even the government has acknowledged is by trying to improve things in the sector and thus shift focus from oil....

The agricultural business has little or no risk involved.....

Plant rearing and animal rearing are the major areas in the agriculture that has lots of benefit....

The list of crops and trees that can be cultivated for sale is a massive one...

Orange is high on that list after banna and plantain....

The orange tree has attractive financial significance from it’s juicy sweet fruits to the peels, bark, roots and leaves.....

So engaging in orange farming in Nigeria presents several employment and business advantages......

Get started on that piece of land just sitting there or invest in some plots of land which you can get at cheap prices in remote places.....

A plot of land can take 50 orange stands with each stand producing up to 5 bags of orange.....

It costs about ₦800 to plant a stand while a bag of orange can be sold for ₦5000.....

Properly planted and cultivated trees can start yielding within 6 months, although in little quantities, but after a few more mints, it will begin producing in large quantities.....

Products from the orange tree can be used in a variety of ways.......

The fruits can be eaten fresh or made into juice, squash or syrup.....

Extracts from the orange tree products like peel oil and citrus are well used by beauty and health care companies.....

The orange tree petals release a fragrant smell which attracts companies into fragrance and sprays to it, including bees....

Even if you don’t produce all these things yourself, you can sell to the companies involved with them....

To have a productive business of orange farming in Nigeria, certain things need to be taken serious.....

One of those is treatment of the trees to fortify them against bugs, sicknesses, infections and other nuisances.....

This ebook will give you the step by bstep guide to orange farming in Nigeria....

Before we go to the main message, let’s look at a few things.....
Orange Farming in Nigeria:
Step by Step Guide....

Orange Farming in Nigeria: Step by Step Guide...

we sell this Orange farming Ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
to order for this Orange farming Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
cheers!

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
NUMBER 33...

WHERE THE PROFIT LIES IN CAT-FISH FARMING......

It is very obvious that fish Farming is profitable and lucrative like I have always said. Starting small is not really a bad idea.....

Do you know there are people who always stock 300 pieces even though they have been in the business for long?

That's not a good business mindset......

Do you also know there are some who have grown from 300 pieces to stocking 3,000-5,000 and 10,000 pieces?

There are also many who are stocking from 10,000 to 400,000 pieces......

Do you know why many are stocking from 50,000 pieces and above?

This is the secret......some sell as fresh catfish but majority smoke and export and what they smoke and export is not even enough.....

When they run out of stock they look for where to buy in tonnes(thousands of kgs) just to meet up with their clients.....

Do you also know that Catfishes being produced in Nigeria here is not even meeting the demand locally.....

You might have started from 300 pieces.

well It's time to increase from 300 - 500 pieces and from 500 to 1,000.....

The market is huge and The price of table size catfish keeps increasing since December.....

The demand for catfish is very high and keeps getting higher even as the price keeps increasing....

It's time for expansion and It's time for growth.....
Get quality seedlings and start today....

Do not be afraid to take the risk.....
If you have just made losses from the previous ones you did, don't give up.....
Try another hatchery farm(But trusted ones)
Start all over again.....

I will be showing you mistakes to avoid in fish farming so you can make millions out of it....

do contact me for more details...
we sell this cat-fish ebook for ₦1000 Naira only!
to order for this profitable Cat-fish Ebook guide please do call or send me a text message on:
cheers!

Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by Bonanza643(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning to everyone here....
Re: Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria by aromaticmassage: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Bonanza643:

Do you really need our step by step ebook on how to start grasscutter business and make money in just only one year?
it's quite unfortunate that I the only one that have commented on your thread asked you a simple question that requires only a "yes" or "No" and all you could do is using a question to answer a question. Is that sensible enough to you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Contact Opay Customers Care Number And Email Social Media, Office / Cheap Data For Vendors! / How Much Doeas A Clearing Agent Charge In Clearing A Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.