Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland (326 Views)

For All The Osinbajo And Zulum Combination Pomoters. Picture. / Another Criminal Gang On Rampage In Anambra: The Unknown Foodmen (UFM) / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland by RenaissanceGuy: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Anyone regular on this section would have noticed something odd about threads on the vice president. Since 2015 till date, there has been a propaganda machinery to whitewash the VP with a crew who creates thread and then start commenting positively on it. Even Buhari's media is not doing that.

I personally think this is immature. His media handlers should allow natural flow of opinion about him, so they can sift through it and make the necessary adjustments instead of creating thread and using multiple monikers to heap praises on him.

2 Likes

Re: The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland by RenaissanceGuy: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland by techmo(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Joyandfaith , okefracis

And some other funny moniker, I thought I was the only one seeing them..... Childish to say the least

2 Likes

Re: The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland by RenaissanceGuy: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:
Joyandfaith

And some other funny moniker, I thought I was the only one seeing them..... Childish to say the least
This is one of the things that has made Tecno to lose credibility on Nairaland, and it's appalling that his media aides are towing that same lane.

1 Like

Re: The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland by SportsHD: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Theraregem1 laughing at this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Two Professors Should Lead Us In 2023 / Losing Is Part Of The Game / Those Undermining APC Convention Should Be Punished - EX PGF Boss Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.