Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration (25873 Views)

Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Jostoman: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
boyfrank:

mtcheew, continue to sit at home and expect miracles. more Uzodinma to u.
God forbid
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by ablejesus26(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stallione:
U people just have to honestly, and flush out the bad system of gov in imo state. From one thug to another, enough is enough.

The plan is on board already.
Okorocha will pay dearly for selling the mandate of the people to the evil apcheat, knowing fully well what the good people of IMO State went through to take Imo State out of the hands of pdthief, only for this occutic man to plunder us into the shakels of apcheat an higher upgraded version of pdthief �
He has started to pay already and I believe it's just the beginning for him.
God bless Apga.
God bless IMO State.
God bless Igboland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Olisehinnocent: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Don't worry we Anambrarian will keep praying for you guys. As for now, una government should come to Anambra to learn how we developed our state cheesy cheesy cheesy
mrvitalis:
I envy Anambra ...

Imo we have to get it right come 2023 honestly ....we just have to
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by descarado: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
BKayy:
One thing I like about Soludo is his dressing. He rocks the original Igbo attire not ụmụ ofeke that have no idea what Igbo attire is.

Ya Gazie
There is no family in anambra that don't have this material by extension.

Diff patterns and colours. When people come for condolence visit, they always come with this type of material. Ichìta akwa ngbaru.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by samwillyco1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Intellectuals gathering
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Reference(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Absolutely impressed.
I hope the impending success story of Anambra will be a pilot case against the feudal, neo-colonial ideologies pervading the rest of Nigeria leading to its absolute ruin.
That people CAN BE LED to development when they FIGHT for the right leadership.
Congratulations to all Anambrarians.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Decodedp: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

GBAM! Ndi Anambra gave Peter Obi under APGA a mandate and man fought hard and long like a wounded lion to make it count.

People like me gave up in the build up to that supreme Court ruling on the interpretation of the Tenure of a governor. But Okwute was mad confident on his chances. That landmark judgement was a defining moment in Nigeria's democratic process.

Ndi Imo and Abia need to look for a fighter and give him their mandate under APGA. May be, just may be.
Imagine Uche Onyeagocha as governor in Imo and Alex Otti in Abia�,
prof. Onyebuchi chukwu in Ebonyi and Dike Oha in Enugu, honestly, you won't believe the magnitude of positive changes that will happen in the south east within four years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by SKINDOGGY: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Anambra Obodo Oma

In my next life God knows I'll still be an Anambrarian.

God Bless Anambrarians

God BLESS NDI IGBO

God Bless Lovers Of Freedom

Ndi Anambra nothing like Anambrarians
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by cocolacec(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ugly mutete yam legged yarinyan.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by CSTRR: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
BKayy:

As simple as that.
I wonder why some people, especially our brothers from the other States try to attribute Anambra success to chance/luck. They think that the success is from Ngige's three years unfortunately "rigged" tenure.
Nobody is against Ngige but they need to understand that for any state to move forward the citizens have to come to decision and make the bold move.
Anambra made the bold move by casting all her eggs in one basket, and that basket is APGA.
It seemed impossible at first after the election when PDP used federal might to push APGA to the corner but just like you said "we had a fighter in the person of Peter Obi that dragged the case for three long years"

Our brothers from the other states need to come to a decision. Do they want a change and control their destiny or they are happy with they way things are.

Speaking of Ngige's fight with his Godfathers, to be honest, we the indigenes don't care about it because we have already disowned PDP before that.
Two thing people fail to ask themselves before trying to corner APGA's success as result of Ngige's fight with his own PDP people are
1. How does it affect APGA (the people voted for)
2. What are the odds that after Ngige another Godfather won't rise up like the norm in PDP or that Ngige won't become the Godfather himself because PDP is built on "Godfatherism"

So these questions are what we capitalised on and never gave PDP chances, instead like I said we choose a Party, a brand new Igbo oriented Party that was built on the ideology of decentralisation, a degree of freedom for her elected members to act with no "Godfatherism" despite the odds.

Whenever our brothers are ready to free themselves, they will learn to leave that which glitters because it is not Gold. PDP promise them access to the center but what did they benefit from it during the two decades of PDP rule?
What have they benefitted from PDP despite their loyalty to the demon?

Year in year out, you stand for PDP, you swim in mud at Aba, Orlu is neglected, Aba is a mess, Umuahia keeps detoriating, only Douglas Road and Enugu capital city is the entire state to them, you repeat, for 2 decades you maintain the cycle. This is neither loyalty nor hard luck, it is choice. They like it

No need to talk about APC. That one is not a party
And that is why I support Peter Obi at the center.

Nigga would fight the powers that be for his convictions.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Diligence: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anambra APGA practises Zoning; this has endeared Anambrightests to the Party's Philosophy.

When it's your turn, you bring your best brains/hands. So far, it has really paid off.

If not for Zoning, it Wld hv bn nearly impossible to hv Obiano from Northern Anambra because the Anambra South has the population.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by warlordd(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

That PDP candidate should just decamp to apga na he is good

Make Una loan imo and abia few good men na aah

I had the same thought sometime ago. Valentine Ozigbo is equally an asset too.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Chikeluba25(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
God bless Anambra

1 Like

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by BKayy: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omanambala:

You are not from Anambra nwokem. I dont know why you are calling yourself indigen..smh
And the person that cannot spell the full name of Omambala River is now the indigene?
Mtcheww... Achọba azụ na ofe, nkolo ewenie aka.
Are you even Igbo at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by BKayy: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
JOemmy:

Imo people can't be blamed for all that is going on in their state they voted for rochas in apga he started very well but later decamped to the terrorist apc party. In 2019 they voted for ihedioha but the apc used the supreme court to steal their mandate what else can they do in such situations?
You have a point. Infact, you are right.
The genesis of the problem in Imo State can be traced to Rochas Okorocha's treachery to APGA.
He handed IMO state to Nigeria on the platter of Gold.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Omanambala(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
BKayy:

And the person that cannot spell the full name of Omambala River is now the indigene?
Mtcheww... Achọba azụ na ofe, nkolo ewenie aka.
Are you even Igbo at all?

No need to lie about your state of origin...I have known you here for many moons. The OMANAMBALA was intentionally spelled that way.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by BKayy: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omanambala:

No need to lie about your state of origin...I have known you here for many moons. The OMANAMBALA was intentionally spelled that way.
"You've known me for many moons"
Lol. I have one question and one statement.

1.what do you think my state is?
2. The spelling of your omambala was not intentional. You probably heard Ezu na Omambala and assumed that what you have as moniker is the right spelling. You thought it was one word.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by Kosoco(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
We have faith that Gov Soludo will overtake Gov Obiano as the best Governor in the history of Anambra state. He has started very well, bringing an elite cream of technocrats to his government. Anambra will keep shining.
elite cream of Abia people that have not developed there place. I wish Soludo well. But this his transition members looks somehow.
Re: Photos From Soludo Transition Committee Inauguration by LegalOpinion: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2022
post=109532819:
DR MRS OBY EZEKWESILI SPEAKS…..

The Chairperson of Anambra State Transition Committee; Dr (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili addresses committee members in the need to buckle up and get ready for work as the task before the committee is enormous and must be delivered.

She stated that the entire Anambra is Economic Magnet hence the need to put up all enablers to make the state a liveable and prosperous homeland as planned by the incoming governor prof @Charles Chukwuka Soludo CFR

The Chairperson of Anambra State Transition Committee; Dr (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili addresses committee members in the need to buckle up and get ready for work as the task before the committee is enormous and must be delivered.

He stated that the entire Anambra is Economic Magnet hence the need to pull all enablers to make Anambra the liveable and prosperous homeland.

To achieve this she said there is need for assiduously plan for accountability, transparent, prudence, effective and efficient governance for the incoming governor and his team.

Grammatical!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.