Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hon. Kawu Chaska For Member Chanchaga Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Kawu Chaska For Member Chanchaga Constituency (126 Views)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Kawu Chaska For Member Chanchaga Constituency by Ababaqarat(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
We know some might wonder why Hon. *Mohammed Usman Kawu* ? While some might need to be convinced why *Hon. Mohammed Usman Kawu* ? But the great and wise person said, " Never try to convince anyone to like you, people will take you on grant, instead be Good, be Kind, be Honest, and it will work, I sure. ~ Santosh Kumar (San)

So whenever we say, or the clarion call came to been or heard about *Hon. Kawu Chaska* , then the reason behind it still remains his Kindness, Honesty, Goodwill and Future will for the people. Nothing rather than that.

So as the race for who flies the All Progressive Congress party ticket in the upcoming Member Chanchaga Constituency in Niger State takes a centre stage – with loads of political bigwigs, stakeholders and contestants making loud statements, it is pertinent that the progressive type of leadership and future wills, honest, kindness, humbleness and humanitarian of *Hon. Kawu Chaska* ought to be brought forth, supported and sustained.

There has been lots of recommendation and aspirants, from the jokers, to some that consider themselves consensus and anointed candidates, to different power play going on.
In all of these, there has been a silent consistent rise of the political prowess of *Hon. Mohammed Usman Kawu* , who has been a hard worker without much noise and has proven beyond reasonable doubts that leadership is not “cheap talk but hardwork.” From a humble rise to the top as not just an accidental politician, but one that started from Grassroot, garnered massive followership and grew through the ranks just as been seen and read in his history outline.
He has participated in different political leanings, held offices with a distinction to his name and persona.
A silent achiever and a man of his words, there is no better candidate vying for Member Chanchaga Constituency at Niger State House of Assembly that has the political acumen and maturity across all political divide than Hon. Kawu. I don't say this to praise or sell out, but the truth must be said, and by the truth we shall stand. I can't just say, but even his plethora of sponsored bills and the very many projects he has attracted to his constituency, people and humanitarian services are true testament to how much of a great people representative cum leader that he is.

We have no doubt that he has the capacity and the political will to institute a new concept of governance and new agenda of sustainable development, to provide effective leadership, capable of providing solutions to the numerous challenges confronting the Chanchaga Constituency In Shaa Allah.

Sacrifice is all that *Hon Kawu* has for his constituency…the least sacrifice we can make is to let the whole constituency see the Leadership we have seen, feel the compassion we have felt; and move *Hon. Kawu* to the moulder of a greater Chanchaga Constituency.

I qoute his sayings when he was asked by his media team why his aspiration ? He said, "Today, our constituency faces three existential threats: insecurity, disunity and corrupt leadership. On all fronts, Chanchaga is being attacked with vicious intensity. Its territorial integrity is being desecrated by savaged bad eggs, its unity is being torn to shreds by a divisive leadership, and its treasury and future prosperity are being squandered by an I-don't-give-a-damn, stealing-is-not-corruption ruling class.

So am into this political aspiration to confront all these evils: to restore our Constituency's integrity, rebuild our unity, and sanitise it's governance In Shaa Allah.

I am for tolerance, pluralism and cooperation. My Representation, if elected, will work towards dismantling all barriers of our unity. I will be firm and fair to all, and will treat every Chanchagalites equally irrespective of his party, tribe, religion or ward.
I strongly believe that my candidacy will serve as the foundation for a truly united, developed and modernized Chanchaga LGA".

What a vission and mission placed leader, seeing and setting visionary in his leadership.

I think with this, to secure the votes of majority in 2023, we must present a candidate who knows where the shoe pinches the average Chanchagalites, a candidate who can put smiles on the faces of the poor by convincing the rich to join the government to chase poverty from the streets… Let's support a visionary leader to develop Chanchaga Constituency, let's support Hon. Kawu Chaska for Member representing Chanchaga Constituency at Niger State House of Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Saliu Mustapha Hails NASS For Acceding To President Buhari's Req / Nigeria’s Military Presidential System Is A Curse – Anathema! / World Bank $750m Support Will Complement Fg's Social Investment, Job Creation, P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.