Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run (19253 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by SmartGadgetz: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Reading
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by ezefrank87(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nawa, this one self na news now abi ......naira land self
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by juniorstar(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed his dream of seeing his son win an Olympic medal.

In a video shared by the musician, he could be seen training his son on how to become a fast runner.

He said that he wants his son to become a great runner and win medals.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F19eM8gdrg
Tell Enoch Adegoke to be his mentor or better still look for an elite athletics club and enrol him..let him begin proper training from pro coaches and have the required 10,000 hours of practise..am sure you can afford an elite athletics club
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by SmartGadgetz: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
cerowo:
See his legs smiley

You no dey same woman to abuse a little child.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by SmartGadgetz: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Omo, which Olympic medal he wan win with that Yam legs that am seeing
My Afonja brothers people Please help me put mouth for this matter cool cool

You no dey shame papa, to abuse a little child.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by bollington2toll(f): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Happy feet.. Papa is now running .. Wow.. Omo baba e �
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

You no dey shame papa, to abuse a little child.
I no insult am cause im mama get yam legs na. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Raymonjays007(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Na the security people I just dey reason for

For their mind is like this life nor Balance

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by CaptainFM1: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
My Afonja brothers Please help me put mouth for this matter cool cool

Learn to always encourage.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Shalommy(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Na man him be la.. Men legs are nothing to smile at.. Chaii.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by iscom(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
smiley
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
cerowo:
See his legs smiley
Show us the one wey you born? Moreover who annoyed you abi this world don tire you, this one wey you carry hand put for head?

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Raph82(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
U no see wetin I dey see so? Those security guys, see d way dem dey take look. I dey read their mind, dem be like : God, wetin I do u? U put Davido's talent for his mouth, u come hang my own for gate, why?

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Chioma yams grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by FireUpNow(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
While run a little boy down of his capability? It shows the kind of person you are made up of. You can't say what he will become in future
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by SmartGadgetz: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
I no insult am cause im mama get yam legs na. undecided

Ok Baba, I thought you were referring to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ifeanyi Chukwu is cumming cheesy

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by We4all: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

But ...but...but... in our land, the father of the girl na him get the child if she's unmarried.

If Chioma people try am... na koboko them go use reset them brain. grin

The father of the girl will have the child if the boy’s father is broke. Do you now see why you need to make money?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Emmanuel30a: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed his dream of seeing his son win an Olympic medal.

In a video shared by the musician, he could be seen training his son on how to become a fast runner.

He said that he wants his son to become a great runner and win medals.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F19eM8gdrg
If You Are Alive Together With Your Son During That Time. Who Knows Tomorrow? Especially If You Are Going To Die Tomorrow. Some People May Say Tomorrow Is The Outcome Or Result Of What You Did Yesterday And Today But Its Usually Not Applicable To Death In Most Cases
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Thermodynamics(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
The kid you are insulting is richer than you.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Afonasa(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Papa Ifeanyi

Guys check out my signature for a beautiful freelancing story
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by ultimatekint(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please ,take her USA for proper training.
God bless her IJN , AMEN.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thermodynamics:

The kid you are insulting is richer than you.
Insult him how?? undecided undecided
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Antell95(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Your level of ignorance no get part 2.

I'm an athlete, and my yam leg gives me the edge vs My Competitors at the University games. Yam leg guarantees stamina + strength.

https://twitter.com/SirTonyAttat/status/1484249116263780355

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by GistFullGround: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

But ...but...but... in our land, the father of the girl na him get the child if she's unmarried.

If Chioma people try am... na koboko them go use reset them brain. grin

Is the girl pure?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by HonestFriend: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
So na anything wen una see una dey carry come front page?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by HonestFriend: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
His he a she or a he?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Antell95:

Your level of ignorance no get part 2.

I'm an athlete, and my yam leg gives me the edge vs My Competitors at the University games. Yam leg guarantees stamina + strength.

https://twitter.com/SirTonyAttat/status/1484249116263780355
you're yet to win the Olympic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) / Solid Star Welcomes Baby Boy (Photo) / Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes & Party On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.