Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter (408 Views)

Appointment Setter/ Sales/ Copywriter Job Application Form / Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter / Urgent Hiring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter by jolak5(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
We are a digital solution provider and we have a team of excellent content creators and website designers. Presently, we are working to expand our reach.

Role

We are looking for an appointment setter. The job requires you to send well-written proposals (template will be provided) per day.

Requirement

The applicant must have an excellent command of English. Intelligent students and corpers are encouraged to apply.

Pay

20,000 per month + 10 percent of every project that converts

Please send your application to Deexclusivetutors@gmail.com with the Subject “Name + Appointment Setter”

Remote
Re: Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter by Lasisieniola77(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
I am interested in the job. I graduated with 2.1 in English Education. I can write very well
jolak5:
We are a digital solution provider and we have a team of excellent content creators and website designers. Presently, we are working to expand our reach.

Role

We are looking for an appointment setter. The job requires you to send well-written proposals (template will be provided) per day.

Requirement

The applicant must have an excellent command of English. Intelligent students and corpers are encouraged to apply.

Pay

20,000 per month + 10 percent of every project that converts

Please send your application to Deexclusivetutors@gmail.com with the Subject “Name + Appointment Setter”

Remote
Re: Urgent Hiring Appointment Setter by jolak5(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Send your application as requested.

Lasisieniola77:
I am interested in the job. I graduated with 2.1 in English Education. I can write very well

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy in Lekki Phase 1 / Customer Service Representative / Please Help I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.