Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) (3147 Views)

BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / Video: Dj Cuppy Showed Off Her Yansh/tight To The Crowd In Cardi B's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by MsDoris(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
No doubt one of Big Naija shine ya eye housemate, JMK's most attractive body feature is her huge behind.

With such wonderful natural endowment, one is bound to draw attentions everywhere she goes including the unwanted ones.

The curvaceous reality TV star has taken to social media to narrate how she was almost harassed last night due to her huge butt.

According to her, a man approached her last night and asked for a feel of her yansh.

She revealed that she almost slapped the man out of annoyance for making such silly request....

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/between-bbnaijas-jmk-and-man-who-tried.html

1 Share

Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
This her yansh too dey cause wahala. Be like say na wahala yansh she get
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by nachisunday(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
This her yansh too dey cause wahala. Be like say na wahala yansh she get
my bloda am telling you, the nyanch dey cause holdup
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by nachisunday(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
MsDoris:
No doubt one of Big Naija shine ya eye housemate, JMK's most attractive body feature is her huge behind.

With such wonderful natural endowment, one is bound to draw attentions everywhere she goes including the unwanted ones.

The curvaceous reality TV star has taken to social media to narrate how she was almost harassed last night due to her huge butt.

According to her, a man approached her last night and asked for a feel of her yansh.

She revealed that she almost slapped the man out of annoyance for making such silly request....

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/between-bbnaijas-jmk-and-man-who-tried.html
how far na i keep observing you dear
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
no wonder so many people get beaten black and blue for no reason... a man asks to touch your nyansh, you say NO and walk away, why slap him because you are annoyed by his request?! you dey craze?! then when he deals with you for slapping him, you will be here talking more crap about men!

1 Like

Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by PureJenna(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pervert. A deserved slap.
MrBrownJay1:
no wonder so many people get beaten black and blue for no reason... a man asks to touch your nyansh, you say NO and walk away, why slap him because you are annoyed by his request?! you dey craze?! then when he deals with you for slapping him, you will be here talking more crap about men!

1 Like

Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pictures lie a lot. What is displayed there is not what I saw in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you slap someone for requesting something you don't approve,what will you do to the person who didn't ask for permission.
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by deolurexy1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
someone is tired of that ass you all are gloating over.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by Rahkman: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don fùck nyash wey big like jmk own couple of times....nothing special just say dem dey cream faster
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
So many unapologetic perverts on this thread.
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by Gadafii: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Nyash when shiit full am, when no go fine when she UnCloth na him guy man wan get slapped for

Some men ND see finish sef, what's in this nyash that an average street guy never see or feel before
Re: Between Bbnaija's JMK And A Man Who Tried To Touch Her Yansh Last Night (photos) by l0uie(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
First of , I don't know who tf she is but I don't mind making love to her body and soul all night .

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Denies Abortion Rumour / Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Pilot – He Is 19! / How I Make Money With My Big Buttocks" Veteran Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Oko -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.