Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

7 Sales Success Activities – OFFER SERVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Sales Success Activities – OFFER SERVICE (88 Views)

How To Calculate Loan Payment And Interest [3 Easy Steps] - OFFER SERVICE / Super Mario Party Enjoys Impressive Sales Success, Reports Show / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Sales Success Activities – OFFER SERVICE by Offerservice: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Here is a short story.

I started a little online business a few years back. At the start of the business, I had many expectations and hope for it. I intended that my sales strategies would be - posting original versions of my products and giving out content. So, I started.

However, my content didn’t have a good structure.

To hit the nail on the head, after all my efforts, nothing changed. Nothing was working as I had believed and planned it would.

Then, I became frustrated and confused. I began to wonder if I should change my business line to something else. My question was, “what other thing can I do?”.

It was until one day I came across a book titled: “The greatest sales story ever told”.

Showcases your product/service for free at www.offerservice.com

After reading this book, I realized what I had lacked. Knowledge! I didn’t even know I lacked it.

The point is, if you're just like me, then you need to start focusing on what you can do and ignore what others are doing. That is how I’ve succeeded.

This article has listed the 7 sales success activities to help you get started.

7 Sales Success Activities

1. Always share proof of your recent clients’ comments on how they are satisfied with your service or product.
2. Have an online store. sign up at www.offerservice.com
3. Engage and follow up your audience and customers.
4. Acquire knowledge by spending time to research your niche and learning from experts.
5. Create content that makes audience aware of their problem and make your service/products the solution.
6. Promote freebies and give offers.
7. Reach out to past clients for feedbacks. It will help you know the areas you are lacking in.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Translation Service You Can Trust / Please I Need A Correct Refers And Earn Platform / Get Yourself A Professional Online Store Or Sales Funnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.