Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway (37679 Views)

Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) / Police Apprehend Officers Spotted Flogging Woman Along Benin Expressway / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by symbianDON(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
In the next coming days he will find out how much of an ordinary policeman he is....thank God the video is viral...nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by MaverickA3: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Demons carrying guns. I have no doubt in my mind that that wild mofo has killed extrajudicially before. What kind of trading do these guys receive for fvck sake. I don’t really care what gender is involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by vickydevoka(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
If na man nobody go post am mo

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by MaverickA3: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:
A police officer pointing a gun at an unarmed citizen threatening to shoot, should be a very big offense.

I won't find it funny if an officer point an AK at me.
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by benedictnsi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:
A police officer pointing a gun at an unarmed citizen threatening to shoot, should be a very big offense.

Sadly bro … you’ll still do nothing
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by noisy45(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
If this Guy happen to be in the USA police force assulting an American citizen and if the citizen he the citizen has the own right to shoot him down. Nigerians should own guns this officers will be well behaved

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
sad Transfer him to Zamfara where Malam Turgi go help us do the needful to the nut
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Indispensable85(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nksleek:
A yet to be identified Nigerian police officer has been captured in a viral video assaulting a woman and threatening to kill her.

Focus Naija can report that the victim and others were allegedly on their way to Lagos along the Benin Expressway when the incident occurred.

Although the reason for the assault could not be ascertained as at press time, the officer could be heard calling her an ash*wo (prostitute) and bragging that he is not an ordinary policeman.

Efforts by his colleagues to stop him from further assaulting the woman fell on deaf ears as he broke loose from their grip, cocked his rifle and fired into the air.

Read reactions and watch the video below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY81HMehrS9/?utm_medium=copy_link

This one own don finish. Boys don share the mumu follow everywhere. He'll be fished out soon. Nor play with social media oo
Lol.....mugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by socialmediaman: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Imagine! Buhari and Tinubu have finished this country, don’t ask me how *leaves thread*
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
That police officer no be one hand e get so?
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by duro4chang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Very barbaric
More than baba na paparik
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by foreshore(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nksleek:
A yet to be identified Nigerian police officer has been captured in a viral video assaulting a woman and threatening to kill her.

Focus Naija can report that the victim and others were allegedly on their way to Lagos along the Benin Expressway when the incident occurred.

Although the reason for the assault could not be ascertained as at press time, the officer could be heard calling her an ash*wo (prostitute) and bragging that he is not an ordinary policeman.

Efforts by his colleagues to stop him from further assaulting the woman fell on deaf ears as he broke loose from their grip, cocked his rifle and fired into the air.

Normal with Nigerian Police
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Justdare662: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
Sabiman39: that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Gunayo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:

You better find it funny so that you don't die untimely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Comedian2019: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:

That's how a lot of them behave. Cowards, when they hear kidna.., they will run like goats.
They are only against innocent, unarmed civilians.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Danelo:
Nigeria police and misuse of power be like bread n beans.
Only policemen?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerians should please understand that the nations is presently in a war situation , and these military guys are in war mood , despite the fact that this action of the military guy is condemnable and despicable , we the civilians should also try as much as possible not to provoke these military guys to anger .

The security situation in naija is appalling and these military guys are been killed daily by ppl they can recognize or identify , so that frustration alone can build up and lead to a reaction like this

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Comedian2019: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
benedictnsi:

Sadly bro … you’ll still do nothing
Who told you that? Say you can't do anything.
onatisi:
Nigerians should please understand that the nations is presently in a war situation , and these military guys are in war mood , despite the fact that this action of the military guy is condemnable and despicable , we the civilians should also try as much as possible not to provoke these military guys to anger .

The security situation in naija is appalling and these military guys are been killed daily by ppl they can recognize or identify , so that frustration alone can build up and lead to a reaction like this
Innocent civilians are not in war with them. Don't normalize barbarism. That's purely a barbaric behaviour. This they know.
They are only being cowardly. Who in his right sense will point his rifle at an unarmed person, if not a beast?
I want to believe the idiot has been arrested for investigation and prosecution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Joskyjoe1987: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
No be their fault sha,na the situation we put ourselves by chosen our leaders. Abeg i need a job To move on...make your environment good first and u will be fine. Try me(creative/intelligent) 08131277645
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by everythinggirly(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
That's very offensive.
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
This one don pursue himself from work angry
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by samonak(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
The NPF is the most unprofessional uniformed service in the country. Even with the presence of a superior officer ( DSP for that matter) ordering the culprit ( a blinking order rank) to stand down, the latter refused to comply! To further buttress how useless the force is, I've seen a corporal talk back and even disregard the order of a supol! Gaskiya NPF no get level I tell you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by oilmane(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nksleek:

Na true, village people don finally pick this one call, you don loose d uniform way day give you all this ginger, your foolish pride has fetched you out, anuofia, na unarmed people body them for day get power, post am go Borno go meet armed guys like am now e go begin run from pillar to post day look for who to influence the posting.
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by clemhova: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:

BROS WETIN YOU GO DO?
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Men like this, should be sleeping with the fishes
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
There are two sides to a story. Let’s here it all then judge.,
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by FireUpNow(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
This one don cast himself sha!
Re: Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway by greygoblings(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
EXLOVER:

He actually shot the gun twice in the video.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Man Inserts Iron Rod, Pepper Into Wife's Private Part Over Adultery Allegation / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.