Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... (751 Views)

Igbos Used Against Igbo, You Collect Bribe, Ezenwafor Withdraw As Flag Bearer Af / It Will Be Embarrassing To Hear Any Southern Chief Goes To Beg Buhari / Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
wink wink....

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
I wonder why Tinubu is seen as a devil while Uzor Kalu isn't having his own dose of insults

Actually the reason u hear about Tinubu is because he is heavy weight in politics.

Currently the only southern politicians that could catch media attention is Tinubu, Osinbajo and to an extent Amaechi.

I like Umahi though but Ipob has destroyed the bridge for him and I doubt he could win

11 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by headSmasher: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals are something else, they will want to blackmail everyone to get what they want, and they are just dogs barking at the moon

8 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by ThickSharon123(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsdarkside:
wink wink....

It's a lie, pity your generation and stop electing based on tribe. Who tribe epp, vote to make everyone happy. This isn't Naijabet biko.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Vistra40: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s][/s]
headSmasher:
Those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals are something else, they will want to blackmail everyone to get what they want, and they are just dogs barking at the moon[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
ThickSharon123:

It's a lie, pity your generation and stop electing based on tribe. Who tribe epp, vote to make everyone happy. This isn't Naijabet biko.
I think the igbos are the ones who wants to do it based on tribe and region with this their new found "it is our turn" song.

Personally, among those who has shown interest, I prefer Umahi except Osinbajo decides to run

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Investigative: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
tinubu cannot be Igbo we don't worship criminals
We don't allow a crook politician ride us like he wants
If tinubu was to be igbo he would have join irrelevant politicians like
tinubu havent attain the position
Of
Ken nnamani
Anyịm pius
Yet we relegated them

A former governor turn god
Yet we have experienced leaders more than him

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by ThickSharon123(f): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
I think the igbos are the ones who wants to do it based on tribe and region with this their new found "it is our turn" song.

Personally, among those who has shown interest, I prefer Umahi except Osinbajo decides to run

True, but they are bringing good representatives to change the economic scope. To change our state of living. Look at Peter Obi for example. Please, pity ourselves, most internationally recognised apps cannot be accessed by Nigerians becuase of our poor state of diplomacy. Naira is weak, foods are way to expensive.

Even though we don't know what such a person can do use your instincts and choose the best, that's it. Don't choose becuase his from your tribe. He is from your tribe but does he know you. We are all blacks and we must live with pride. Tribe has nothing to do with your well-being or spirituality and it never will.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by VaselineCrew: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsdarkside:
wink wink....

but na wa for you Nigerians sha

somebody brought bullion van on election eve and you still worship the guy

Nigerians sha, what kind of jungle is this?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Arijude(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsdarkside:
wink wink....
igbos cannot allow one person hold them ransom and then become very greedy over their collective resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
ThickSharon123:

True, but they are bringing good representatives to change the economic scope. To change our state of living. Look at Peter Obi for example. Please, pity ourselves, most internationally recognised apps cannot be accessed by Nigerians becuase of our poor state of diplomacy. Naira is weak, foods are way to expensive.

Even though we don't know what such a person can do use your instincts and choose the best, that's it. Don't choose becuase his from your tribe. He is from your tribe but does he know you. We are all blacks and we must live with pride. Tribe has nothing to do with your well-being or spirituality and it never will.
if u read through this ur post again, u are still talking about Igbo presidency without knowing it, I think tribalism and partisan has eaten deep into us that we subconsciously get biased all the time.

At the end, its still tribe over personality for most of us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by johnmartus(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Igbos are unfortunate people.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Arijude:
igbos cannot allow one person hold them ransom and then become very greedy over their collective resources.
I am very sure uzor Kalu is Igbo and was voted by igbos and also one other governor that said Igbos do not have cars yet they complain about flyovers.

We are too tribalistic and partisan in this country that we don't see our own flaws

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by foryourmindnow: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
We know if Evans the Kidnapper, Joe Igbokwe, Hope Uzodimma, Lauretta Onochie, Uche Madubuagwu, Okezie Ikpeazu, etc were from a particular region, you people would gave given them chieftency titles and presented them as "presidencial material".

Sorry, we don't harbor miscreants and allow convicted drug dealer like Tinubu to lead us and drain our resources even after collecting 10% of the revenue coming from a whole region. Tufiakwa!

Some people rejected Sunday Igboho who fought and chased away killer Fulani terrorists from their region and embraced this kleptomaniac whose origin, name, age, source of income are all mysterious...and worse, who said that he will "build on Buhari's legacy". That should be enough for banishment if this crook mistakenly had an Igbo surname.

Tufia!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Ojiofor: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
I wonder why Tinubu is seen as a devil while Uzor Kalu isn't having his own dose of insults

Actually the reason u hear about Tinubu is because he is heavy weight in politics.

Currently the only southern politicians that could catch media attention is Tinubu, Osinbajo and to an extent Amaechi.

I like Umahi though but Ipob has destroyed the bridge for him and I doubt he could win

Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorist couldn't destroy Buhari's bridge how can IPOB destroy Umahi's bridge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ojiofor:

Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorist couldn't destroy Buhari's bridge how can IPOB destroy Umahi's bridge?
Book haram is a terrorist group like Al Queda etc.
Ipob is playing game of hatred, malice blackmail and tribal politics.
Ipob will come online and shout how they hate Tinubu, how they hate Yoruba, how APC is Islamic ewedu and amala party and we saw how 90% of igbos are sympathetic to ipob

Bokoharam wasn't playing tribal politics

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by AntiBMC(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
headSmasher:
Those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals are something else, they will want to blackmail everyone to get what they want, and they are just dogs barking at the moon

Coming from a baby factory almajiri Terrorism-loving dem0n...ur words could only mean so little.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Gbagura: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
VaselineCrew:

but na wa for you Nigerians sha

somebody brought bullion van on election eve and you still worship the guy

Nigerians sha, what kind of jungle is this?
You said 'nawa for you Nigerians' but your flat head still interfering in Nigeria matters. You deserve to be decked a plank.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Ojiofor: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Book haram is a terrorist group like Al Queda etc.
Ipob is playing game of hatred, malice blackmail and tribal politics.
Ipob will come online and shout how they hate Tinubu, how they hate Yoruba, how APC is Islamic ewedu and amala party and we saw how 90% of igbos are sympathetic to ipob

Bokoharam wasn't playing tribal politics

So IPOB online ranting is worse than Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam ethnic cleansing that have wiped out so many communities in Nigeria?
If it were to be Igbos that are killing and kidnapping people in every corner of Nigeria as Fulani is doing you would have called for genocide on the entire Igbo nation.Mind you I do not support IPOB but your double standard is irritating and ridiculous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ojiofor:

So IPOB online ranting is worse than Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam ethnic cleansing that have wiped out so many communities in Nigeria?
If it were to be Igbos that are killing and kidnapping people in every corner of Nigeria as Fulani is doing you would have called for genocide on the entire Igbo nation.Mind you I do not support IPOB but your double standard is irritating and ridiculous.
its difficult for most of u to understand people on the internet.

Ipob is a threat to Nigerian unity, Bokoharam is a threat to its geography.

When u see thousands of igbos come online to support Ipob activities with emotions, it just send the message that Ipob and Igbos are thesame, u hardly see north defend BH with thesame energy the SE defend Ipob.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Danjikanbauchi: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:

igboho and Bullion Van has destroy Tinubu chances of leading Nigeria.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Michelle70(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
igboho and Bullion Van has destroy Tinubu chances of leading Nigeria.
u guys should stop being sentimental and emotional whenever people criticize Ipob.

FYI, i never liked Tinubu.

My preference are Osinbajo or Umahi
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Danjikanbauchi: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
u guys should stop being sentimental and emotional whenever people criticize Ipob.

FYI, i never liked Tinubu.

My preference are Osinbajo or Umahi
why at the mention of Tinubu you become sentimental what concern me with who you like Hypocrite. For Tinubu and Osibanjo to refused to speak against fulani Terrorists groups killing of Nigerians we are waiting for them, even south west won't vote for them.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by DEROX: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Investigative:
tinubu cannot be Igbo we don't worship criminals
We don't allow a crook politician ride us like he wants
If tinubu was to be igbo he would have join irrelevant politicians like
tinubu havent attain the position
Of
Ken nnamani
Anyịm pius
Yet we relegated them

A former governor turn god
Yet we have experienced leaders more than him
grin grin grin grin but they all bow to him lol what is their political weight compared with jagaban
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Ojiofor: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
its difficult for most of u to understand people on the internet.

Ipob is a threat to Nigerian unity, Bokoharam is a threat to its geography.

When u see thousands of igbos come online to support Ipob activities with emotions, it just send the message that Ipob and Igbos are thesame, u hardly see north defend BH with thesame energy the SE defend Ipob.

So Bokoharam is not a threat to Nigeria unity even though they are waging jihadist war against FG ?
Boko haram activities affects people in Northeast and IPOB agitation affects people in Southeast too both are threat to its geography.
Bokoharam is waging war against Nigeria to create Islamic caliphate in North east while IPOB is agitating to create a separate country from Nigeria in SE.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Top1gun: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Peter Obi as more criminal cases to answer compare to Tinubu

ThickSharon123:

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Investigative: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin but they all bow to him lol what is their political weight compared with jagaban
Hahaha
Comparing a former governor with former senate president is just hypocrisy that works only in your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by DEROX: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Investigative:

Hahaha
Comparing a former governor with former senate president is just hypocrisy that works only in your brain
lol ok we both know sha one is more relevant than the oza dead ones cheesy
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by VaselineCrew: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gbagura:
You said 'nawa for you Nigerians' but your flat head still interfering in Nigeria matters. You deserve to be decked a plank.

Then what do you deserve?

You that is supporting the impoverishment of the country?

You indirectly want generations to suffer hardships and penury in a never developing nation, yet I am the one that deserves a plank for pointing out the anomaly of a politician using bullion vans during elections?

The problem of Nigeria is that there are more heartless people like you than others, there are more illiterate people like you, more insane people like you than others.

There are few Nigerians that want running water, electricity, law and order, a strong currency and all.

Then there are people like you, that hang out the side of danfo buses and swim in gutters to support politicians.

People like you are the scum of the earth, and may you be judged for all the wickedness you bring upon your fellow citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
VaselineCrew:

You indirectly want generations to suffer hardships and penury in a never developing nation, yet I am the one that deserves a plank for pointing out the anomaly of a politician using bullion vans during elections?

The problem of Nigeria is that there are more heartless people like you than others, there are more illiterate people like you, more insane people like you than others.

There are few Nigerians that want running water, electricity, law and order, a strong currency and all.

Then there are people like you, that hang out the side of danfo buses and swim in gutters to support politicians.

People like you are the scum of the earth, and may you be judged for all the wickedness you bring upon your fellow citizens.

what do you mean with that....??

lagos is still a high gdp generatin area in entire africa....
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by Gbagura: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Why you and your yeebos never complained during the ineffectual buffoon's govt? Why you kept mute? You're damn hypocrites, y'all.
Re: If Tinubu Was Igbo,you Wouldnt Hear Any Noise From That Side.... by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gbagura:
Why you and your yeebos never complained during the ineffectual buffoon's govt? Why you kept mute? You're damn hypocrites, y'all.

its realy strange....
we should vote obi that is included in some type of papers....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode In Trouble As APC Issue Serious Warning | Nigeria News Today / Nnamdi Kanu Abandons IPOB / APC Caretaker Chairman Mai Mala Buni Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.