Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. (2778 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / A Dot In The Circle: Buhari was Right But Nnamdi Kanu Doesn't Have Sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Since Nnamdi Kanu and his lawyer Efeanyi Ejiofor hired Mike Ozekhome SAN as their lead lawyer, shame just dey catch me as an IGBO Man. Does this mean, we Igbos no get any indegineous qualified lawyer who can defend Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? Or we no get lawyer wey qualify to be SAN?

The most shameful part is that, Mike Ozekhome is now the lead lawyer. Ejiofor no dey show face again, Ozekhome don Bench am grin.
That's how the other day, Ejiofor and Nnamdi Kanu hired a substandard American lawyer, Bruce Fein. Which the DSS disgraced the other day. Till date, Bruce Fein is not allowed to in the Court during any seating.

Abeg, make Efeanyi Ejiofor and Nnamdi Kanu stop dey disgrace we Igbo. We pride ourselves as the most educated tribe in Nigeria. Yet, we no get any indegineous Lawyer wey fit defend Nnamdi Kanu. Imagine all those lawyers Ejiofor and Nnamdi Kanu hired, but na one young Aboki lawyer FG hired.
Shut up, you're not an Igbo and will never be one.
Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by shortIGBOman: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You no get motor, you de complain of flyover grin
Ikpeazu 2022

Chai.
Ikpeazu don finish all of us wey come from Abia.
Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by shortIGBOman: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Chikpat:

Your education is a waste of scarce resources if you are parochial minded nepotic to the point that you are petty in everything.

Why are you on Nairaland that was developed by a Yoruba person? I hope your friends are only Igbos. You attended schools in Igbo land built by Igbos and your teachers are all Igbos. I also hope you practice the religion local to Igbos and you never travel out of Igbo land. I hope you bank in Fidelity bank and you don't receive payments from banks that are not owned by Igbos. I can go on and on but the lesson is that you are simply a silly ass and you should get lost or get reasonable.

Nna you won't understand.
Our Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu and Efeanyi Ejiofor don make us laughing stock, within this Country wey we dey refer to as Zoo. Make you sef reason am na. You called one entire Country zoo, come still call it's Citizens Zombie and you went behind to hire their Lawyers to come defend you for Court.
NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by CaptainAyub: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai.
Ikpeazu don finish all of us wey come from Abia.
Which Abia?
Is Ikirun in Abia?
Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by udede(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
have you ever see that monkey inside the court? Just mention the date. He may come to court and sit down to listen to proceedings but he can never be allow to participate as a defense lawyer,you can never see him sitting together with other defense lawyers.
Anyways,what else do I expect from a brainless terrorist that believe buhari is dead, just because a scammer says so?
not only buhari you are very dead too, or how else does one explain your reason for reasoning through your anus. Very brainless alamajiri analysing court procedures and procceddings, where did you learn that from.,?
Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by shortIGBOman: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Which Abia?
Is Ikirun in Abia?

Ikirun dey Abia?

Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by sharpsecret: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
At least they have chooses to be Torrorist to declear Sit at home and enforcing it by killing whoever that don't buy their Ideas in Igbo land. At least they don't hire Terrorists from other Tribe to destroy Igbo land why is it now polite for them to hire lawyer from other Tribes. Are you telling me it is more easyer to get Terrors in Igbo land than a good lawyers? Oga waiting dey do you no get Medicine.
mike ezekhome is an etsako man and they are part of biafra...take it or go to hell..atleast we dint hire one amajiri or yoruba because of their double standards
Re: I Am An IGBO Man, But Nnamdi Kanu And His Lawyer Dey Make Me Shame. by jude79(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
There is no way you can be an igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu:before And After Photos Of Lagos  Floods The Internet As Nigerians Ponder / Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches / Throwback - Jide Sanwo Olu Listening To Peter Obi Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.