Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS (2612 Views)

Unknown gunmen mistakenly kills one of their sponsors PHOTOS / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
As shared by Ijelespeaks
Congratulations to Okechukwu Ogbonna from Amuzam village Obeagu Awkunanaw Enugu state, a very dedicated and formidable bingo who pays his dues, attends rallies and participate very well in IPOB activities got the goods he ordered when Saints Unknown Gunmen visited his community 2 days ago and killed his brother

I'm very sure that he wouldn't want anyone to know about this in order not to be mocked that he sponsored the killing of his brother. The funniest part it that the dead guy was also a diehard Nnamdi Kanu apologist but that didn't save him when the bandits invaded their party meeting venue and killed at least 3 people and kidnapped one other person

E GO REACH ALL OF UNA

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/132510605913868/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by orikoku: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funke!
Ojami lare je.
Rip to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
orikoku:
Jesu

Lol. That is what u get when you sponsor terrorism. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 Biafran4life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
ipob reporter kanu don create employment for many people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
ipob reporter
kanu don create employment for many people.

A partially baked bingo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Udele keep killing and being the first to upload your pictures. Those you are working for to destroy your people will be the ones to kill you.

That's how it works

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
I heard Chinasa Nworu lamenting how ESN kidnaps and hijacks cars from IPOB abroad based members who visited home even after introducing themselves as IPOB officials ESN still kidnap or rob them of their belongings and sometimes kill them.
They think they have immunity from the evil they created.They even stole a car from Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor's cousin even though she told them who she was.

14 Likes

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Balkan:
Udele keep killing and being the first to upload your pictures. Those you are working for to destroy your people will be the ones to kill you.

That's how it works

So its no longer DSS Akpamu grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Balkan:

That's how it works

Read the comment below yours.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ojiofor:
I heard Chinasa Nworu lamenting how ESN kidnaps and hijacks cars from IPOB abroad based members who visited home even after introducing themselves as IPOB officials ESN still kidnap or rob them of their belongings and sometimes kill them.
They think they have immunity from the evil they created.They even stole a car from Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor's cousin even though she told them who she was.

And when the car hijackers and cannibals are arrested they say it's innocent people. Right now they say it's vigilantes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by BiafranPatriot: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chai...is this how desperate you have become? researching Peoples profiles and packaging fake news every time??

I have told you this, again and again...no matter how you try...uncircumcised Almajirir miscreants with Afonja DNA like you can NEVER STOP the Train!!

I THOUGHT YOU SAID NNAMDI KANU DENIED IPOB...HIS LAWYER HAS SHAMED YOU MISCREANTS AGAIN!!

YOU SAID THE PEOPLE KILLED ARE ESN....ANAMBRA VIGILANTE ID CARDS HAVE CONFIRMED OTHERWISE

YOU CLAIMED ESN KILLED GULAK AND AKINYULI......GOVERNORS SAID ITS NOT IPOB

THE ONLY THING THAT IS TRUTHFUL...IS THAT YOU ARE A FAILURE!!...and BIAFRA GIVES YOU CONSTANT MADNESS!!

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Chai...is this how desperate you have become? researching Peoples profiles and packaging fake news every time??

I have told you this, again and again...no matter how you try...uncircumcised Almajirir miscreants with Afonja DNA like you can NEVER STOP the Train!!

I THOUGHT YOU SAID NNAMDI KANU DENIED IPOB...HIS LAWYER HAS SHAMED YOU MISCREANTS AGAIN!!

YOU SAID THE PEOPLE KILLED ARE ESN....ANAMBRA VIGILANTE ID CARDS HAVE CONFIRMED OTHERWISE

THE ONLY THING THAT IS TRUTHFUL...IS THAT YOU ARE A FAILURE!!...and BIAFRA GIVES YOU CONSTANT MADNESS!!

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!

take heart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ojiofor:
Hahahahahaha,that's good . More kidnapping and death to ipob terrorists sponsors from the abroad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
BiafranPatriot:

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!

Take heart for the killing of your ESN vigilantes grin grin grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by FreeStuffsNG: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Idiko1: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
As shared by Ijelespeaks

Congratulations to Okechukwu Ogbonna from Amuzam village Obeagu Awkunanaw Enugu state, a very dedicated and formidable bingo who pays his dues, attends rallies and participate very well in IPOB activities got the goods he ordered when Saints Unknown Gunmen visited his community 2 days ago and killed his brother

I'm very sure that he wouldn't want anyone to know about this in order not to be mocked that he sponsored the killing of his brother. The funniest part it that the dead guy was also a diehard Nnamdi Kanu apologist but that didn't save him when the bandits invaded their party meeting venue and killed at least 3 people and kidnapped one other person

E GO REACH ALL OF UNA

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/132510605913868/

There is no doubt you cannot think to commit suicide. I really wonder if you could remember your name when queried. The Unknown Gun Men who raided party place attended by known supporters of IPOB are definitely sponsored by the federal government of Nigeria through its agency, DSS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Idiko1:

There is no doubt you cannot think to commit suicide. I really wonder if you could remember your name when queried. The Unknown Gun Men who raided party place attended by known supporters of IPOB are definitely sponsored by the federal government of Nigeria through its agency, DSS.
grin grin Eternally brainless bingo! That your fellow dead piece of sh!t now resides in hell fire, and you and your suplim reader will join him soon.

Meanwhile, Buhari is not a Nigerian citizen, rather he’s just the president of Nigeria grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by ipobcannibals: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good news and may ‘saint’ unknown gunmen continue to hunt and recycle every Ipob member that sets foot in Igboland.

May the souls of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-Amen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Michelle70(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Balkan:

That's how it works
its not DSS again, its Udele1 that is now killing igbos.

1daful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by BiafranPatriot: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
No level...a paid to be fullish ranting machine. All Fulani herdsmen supporters WILL DIE and EVEN DIE again and they wont see any useless virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Myexdisturbs:

Take heart for the killing of your ESN vigilantes grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by BiafranPatriot: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Is that all you can say? Almajiri? You will Never have the koran in our Region. Smash your head for all I care ...IPOB is beautiful...and Zombies with their enablers must DIE!

Ndimkpurummiri:
take heart
Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
No level...a paid to be fullish ranting machine. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm happy ụmụ igbo are getting fresh air. Terrorists grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by BiafranPatriot: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
UMU-IGBO MUST LIVE AND DECLEAR THE WORKS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THEIR LIVES!!

ALL USELESS ALMAJIRI WITH THEIR AFONJA SIDEKICKS AND THEIR UNCIRCUMCISED PREEEKS MUST DIEE FOR CELEBRATING KILLING OF IGBOs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Myexdisturbs:

I'm happy ụmụ igbo are getting fresh air. Terrorists grin grin grin
Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
BiafranPatriot:

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!

Nnamdi Kanu lawyer put una tp Shame by showing u how stupid you are. If its a lie why not he raise a suite for perjury. The accusation is that Nnamdi Kanu said he is not a member of IPOB but his defense was that Nnamdi Kanu never said he is not a LEADER of IPOB. The defense of Ibeh Gift Amarachi was that Nnamdi Kanu denied being a member of the outlawed IPOB not the normal one. Una mumu no too much? grin

Anambra Vigilante I.D card didn't confirm anything because in the same ESN camo they were military camouflage does that make them the military?
If the vigilantes were killed allow them speak for themselves. U guys have already released statements twice but yet the vigilantes wey una claim dem kill never talk anything ode.

And even if a governor said so I will believe the brother to the deceased than a mere politician.

5 Likes

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Investigative: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ekpa and Udele group killing Igbo while rushing online to blame ipob
the truth is that Udele and uzodinma goons assassinated an ipob member after tracing him
Udele continue deceiving your fellow crooks
You will pay when we Take you to court

2 Shares

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Investigative:
Ekpa and Udele group killing Igbo while rushing online to blame ipob

Lol so now Simeon Ekpa fraction of IPOB is now a foe

5 Likes

Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Investigative: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol so now Simeon Ekpa fraction of IPOB is now a foe
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So its no longer DSS Akpamu grin
mark my words, those you are working for will be the one to kill you. If you like open one million accounts to give yourself likes, you know quite well you don't sleep with your two eyes closed
Re: Good News As Unknown Gunmen Mistakenly Killed An IPOB Member - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
take heart
E pain the bingo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Humphrey Nsofor - Why We Impeached Obi As Anambra Governor / Ademola Adeleke Won Osun On A Christian-christian Ticket. Any Implication? / The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.