Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) (645 Views)

Sell Your Giftcards For As High As N445/$ / No Daily Limit Arbitrage Live Class(Training Fees, After Live class) / Dollar Sells For N445 As Forex Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) by choicebrnd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Greetings Fellow Arbitrage Traders..It's all about Crypto arbitrage profit making..As you all know...I don't Post frequently, whenever you see a post from me,then you know a new discovery is out...
In the light if the above, previous persons that bought my past post on how to make cash via buying crypto at CBN rate and selling at prevailing online exchange rate via platforms now got a DISCOUNT on this New method..
This has no monthly card limit..infact, you don't need your card to buy with this..Let me make this clear...in my previous post,the Cards issued by a Nigerian Bank which has $3000 and $10000 monthly limit has been Restricted from use...This gave birth to this new discovery have been using for few weeks now..
Furthermore,this is working so we'll,you can see the video anywhere, beside,I don't do video stuff via YouTube channel.. No...
What you need to get in...
1. A verified Binance account
2. Valid means of Identification (Drivers license, National id or International passport)
3. You must make sure,the address you register with via the via the App platform which the exchange,funding and other transaction is to be carried must match and be same with any of the above documents..
4. IT'S NOT FREE...IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE MY FEE...NO WAHALA...25K IS THE AMOUNT
ITS NOT NIGERIAN CBN STUFF..SO IT CANT BE RESTRICTED IF AND ONLY IF YOU STAY BY THE PRINCIPLE..
"E NO GET LIMIT,NO MEAN SAY U WAN DEY ONLINE ALL DAY TO MK 1M PROFIT..NO Sir"
Call or chat on WhatsApp me via my signature if you are ready...

1 Like

Re: Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) by choicebrnd(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you are based in Port Harcourt..Feel free to meet me One on One..
Re: Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) by Dexpro: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your name na sorry grin grin grin
Re: Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) by crestedaguiyi: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dexpro:
Your name na sorry grin grin grin

allow boys grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) by choicebrnd(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2022
CBN rates now N411/$

(1) (Reply)

A Sportbetting Shop With Playstation Gaming Center And POS For Sale. / Custom Glass Awards Plaques In Nigeria / Whatsapp Automation Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.