Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots (587 Views)

Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
First I am Ibo so yes I support a hausa fulani because he is worth it
When Okocha made his debut for Nigeria was he not an annoying f$$K? He is Ibo and was not criticized
The guy has only played 8mins ,18 mins and 50 mins respectively in 3 games .His stats are better than Awoniyi.

All the Northerners that have featured were not there for sake of quota system

1.Garba Lawal-Scored that all important goals Vs Spain when we trashed them 3-2
2.Ahmed Musa - Is a genius in world cup ,he need no introduction
3. Sani Kaita -yes he made that stupid mistake at the world cup lol angry but I forgive him

Sadiq Umars stas
He was the 3rdhighest goal scorer last season in the segunda
He has played with the likes of Mo Salah and he has played for Roma
He is the current high goal scorer in Almeria
Almeria is at the top of the segunda
All things being equal,he willbe moving to firts division where he will be playing with the likes of Barca and RealMadrid

1 Like

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by Winningbot: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by paulolee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
u are one of the problems we have in this country, always supporting Mediocrity..
so we should be happy dt a player scoring goals in spanish league2 side and is playing attack for super eagles ahead of the numerous talented foreign based footballers scattered across europe..
so many local league players can do better than dt sadiq guy, he was useless in d whole 45 mins n didn't use his chances well, a big waste of call up..
so because he played fewer mins n scored 1 goal with awoniyi mks him better abi?? my guy, tell ur aboki brother dt he is even useless without d ball, any small tackle na fowl e de cause..

4 Likes

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
paulolee:
u are one of the problems we have in this country, always supporting Mediocrity..
so we should be happy dt a player scoring goals in spanish league2 side and is playing attack for super eagles ahead of the numerous talented foreign based footballers scattered across europe..
so many local league players can do better than dt sadiq guy, he was useless in d whole 45 mins n didn't use his chances well, a big waste of call up..
so because he played fewer mins n scored 1 goal with awoniyi mks him better abi?? my guy, tell ur aboki brother dt he is even useless without d ball, any small tackle na fowl e de cause..

I dont know the world you live in .In the real world we deal with statistics

This is why Nigeria can never be good ,always relying on old glory ,old people etc

Wake up
The world has left u behind
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by slex(m): 4:01am On Jan 21, 2022
When a player has a bad run, it's good to point it out which in this case, sodiq didn't play well.

As for those shouting quota system,thats their own opinion.

Next game, let's see if he will get his aact together

1 Like

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2022
slex:
When a player has a bad run, it's good to point it out which in this case, sodiq didn't play well.

As for those shouting quota system,thats their own opinion.

Next game, let's see if he will get his aact together

Even if he doesnt get his act together i go still support am.
When i watch Atlanta 96 okocha .i hated him so much he missed a penalty and passed rubbish.Later on okocha was a hero .
But sadiq has just played few mins for us snd we dare criticize him
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by BlaqFaze: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sadiq was terrible and useless and we want Super Eagles to have the best possible squad...if he had played like that for Brazil, Germany, or France do you think he will make the team again...

it was not about missed chances alone, the dude was poor all round, falling to ground anyhow, no balance atall, his shot doesn't have any power...I wonder how he scores goals for Almeria...maybe he was nervous and that's what Nigeria don't need, this is the biggest competition in the continent for Christ sake, not some friendly to accommodate nonsense

1 Like

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by paulolee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

I dont know the world you live in .In the real world we deal with statistics

This is why Nigeria can never be good ,always relying on old glory ,old people etc

Wake up
The world has left u behind
u say old people? so for ur mind dt sadiq is really 24?? u funny die?
a player dt was signed by roma bt was loaned to 6 different clubs in different regions before almeria finally signed him tells u how bad he is...but u choose to support mediocrity.
I know say if DM allow u, u go say sadiq good pass awoniyi bcox he gat better stats than him..
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
paulolee:

u say old people? so for ur mind dt sadiq is really 24?? u funny die?
a player dt was signed by roma bt was loaned to 6 different clubs in different regions before almeria finally signed him tells u how bad he is...but u choose to support mediocrity.
I know say if DM allow u, u go say sadiq good pass awoniyi bcox he gat better stats than him..

That's exactly what i am saying.Sadiq is far better than Awoniyi
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Guy sodiq is a terrible footballer simple.if not for oshimen and Dennis wahala he is not even our third or fourth choice striker. Hell I would carry olayinka over him. A striker that lacks basic ball control, that cannot convert chances or press from the front when out of possession. Even his off the ball movement is terrible.
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
andrewegbuna:
Guy sodiq is a terrible footballer simple.if not for oshimen and Dennis wahala he is not even our third or fourth choice striker. Hell I would carry olayinka over him. A striker that lacks basic ball control, that cannot convert chances or press from the front when out of possession. Even his off the ball movement is terrible.

I disagree with you .We want someone who is passionate about the country not someone who cares more about club than country
Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by slex(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

Even if he doesnt get his act together i go still support am.
When i watch Atlanta 96 okocha .i hated him so much he missed a penalty and passed rubbish.Later on okocha was a hero .
But sadiq has just played few mins for us snd we dare criticize him

Nobody is saying you shouldn't support him. We can support him and criticize him. When Beckham missed a penalty vs turkey, wasn't he critized?

When Ayegbeni missed an open net, wasn't he criticized?

When Ikpeba missed his spot kick at tge 2000 AFCON, wasn't he criticized.

Criticism is part of football and life.

Support him, it's ur choice and right but when many people see clearly that he didn't perform well, u too have a relook.

Isn't Buhari being criticized and some are applauding him? It's normal not everyone's opinion will be the same.

2 Likes

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by fayomim: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

That's exactly what i am saying.Sadiq is far better than Awoniyi

Critics is part of football and everyone has right to their own opinion...you supported him fine and others don't...non of anybody's business.

1 Like

Re: To All Those Criticizing Sadiq Umar .you Are All Racist , Tribalistic Bigots by shevchenko(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2022
fayomim:

Critics is part of football and everyone has right to their own opinion...you supported him fine and others don't...non of anybody's business.

I agree but there were others who said i lied about his stats so i provided it

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Quater-final & Semi-final Draw Tomorrow By Noon / Profitable Sport Trading / Ryan Giggs Threw Ex Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Told Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.