Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) (30284 Views)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Sheriman(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
See them obeying Pastor but feel reluctant to obey Nigeria law
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Ara21(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is this the same gospel Jesus Christ preached or another.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Dextre(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzHvSYr_nH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is such a f***** up thing to see, a sad reality. How on earth are we suppose to have a good president in this country when we still have dead brain dimwits like this scattered across the nation. We are f*****
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Handsum64: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gullibles are usually without brains.
Daddy G.Os will molest them and hand them over to his next of kin
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by greypencils: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Them never born any pastor wey go ask me to kneel down.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
This so called pastor should be strip naked and then flogged well well.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by mu2sa2: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hahahaha, Christianity is a ....!
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Aforxzy:
Let me laugh Abegi.

Since when did the church start punishing late comers.

I don't believe this. But if true then this is not good at all. Why ask them to kneel.. Talk to them instead. Correct in love.

They came to church to kneel down anyway, so what’s the problem?

Singing and dancing is new invention in church worship.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Dumte(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is a comedy skit
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Righthussle: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
900warriorz:
Robobosekeke grin Una never chee chomtin

Make I see the pastor wey go say make I knee down coz I come late if I no go comot him teeth angry

Shut up my friend, no talk wetin you no fit do.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's an act of discipleship. Nothing is wrong there. Use to be the order in RCCG. Some RCCG branches still punishes late comers with manual labour. Workers only.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Meteng: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Most likely, a prayer house. Not different from church sha, but their mode of operation are different
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Well there is nothing worng here.

Discipline is necessary and moreover I guess it was a rule agreed to by everyone as punishment for coming late for some church programs like choir practices and other youth programs.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Neither do I condemn you for priding in adultery and wife-snatching but go and sin no more.

because Jesus jnr is your moniker is not an evidence that you're righteous than I do

you need spiritual wisdom
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Numerouno94:

Why do u adore controversies? That was how u claimed God showed u a vision of TB Joshua in hell. undecided
You would have said same of Jesus, so thanks for the compliment.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

because Jesus jnr is your moniker is not an evidence that you're righteous than I do

you need spiritual wisdom
Maybe it such wisdom to have wifesnatcher as a moniker.

Change your moniker first before you begin to speak about righteousness because it already implicates you.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by namo77: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fake news
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ayo081:

'And how many times shall I forgive my brother'?
Am i surprised that you don't know the difference between forgiveness and discipline?
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe it such wisdom to have wifesnatcher as a moniker.

Change your moniker first before you begin to speak about righteousness because it already implicates you.

I used to think you've high IQ but unfortunately you prove me wrong, I should change my moniker because you're what exactly?

you're beneath someone that can be typing rubbish to me here with your fake Christianity. no good Christian condemned people with any attributes

you need to change your Mentality and let that moniker reflect on your common sense that's if you've one
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

I used to think you've high IQ but unfortunately you prove me wrong, I should change my moniker because you're what exactly?

you're beneath someone that can be typing rubbish to me here with your fake Christianity. no good Christian condemned people with any attributes

you need to change your Mentality and let that moniker reflect on your common sense that's if you've one
Well thank you for proving me right, because if someone who's proudly a "wifesnatcher", think I have the wrong mentality, it's a huge compliment.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Cokahot: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
God forgives,but the pastor keeps to time. God go just dey smile
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Church for foolish brainwashed members calling pastors daddy.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Well thank you for proving me right, because if someone who's proudly a "wifesnatcher", think I have the wrong mentality, it's a huge compliment.

Absolute thrash Jesus jnr kiilll you there
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Empiree: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I don't really see what's wrong there.

They all look young, so it's no different from them being punished by their school teachers when they're late for school. They could even face worse.

So they should endeavor to be early next time.
Is it okay if Ile keu do this and hopefully no complaints or outcry as usual?
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Absolute thrash Jesus jnr kiilll you there
Why don't you leave people's wives alone or is it just a satire?
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Africa!
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You would have said same of Jesus, so thanks for the compliment.

I use to follow ur topics on Sundays nd I must say, they re kul. Jux want u to focus on ur true calling that got people like us drawn to u. Jettison all these controversial skul of tot.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Numerouno94:

I use to follow ur topics on Sundays nd I must say, they re kul. Jux want u to focus on ur true calling that got people like us drawn to u. Jettison all these controversial skul of tot.
What you say are cool to you are not cool to some others, so you should try and respect the fact that I'm not trying to be cool to you, but to speak the Truth.

You can't expect me to always say things that are cool to you, so if anything I say is not cool to you, kindly ignore and focus on those that are cool to you.

What I would try to always do is to ensure that everything I do is cool to God. May get some wrong but that's my main objective.

Thanks for your view for.

God bless.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Rhaspody(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
I dont think its true. They may be kneeling down for another reason
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by phemmyfour: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chijeep:
Protestants with there somehow religiosity
Which Protestant? Do you even know the name of the church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.