Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video (46348 Views)

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Furcko: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrinks:
Hmmm all I need is one night with this man cheesy just one night.
Hoe

3 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Kemfun(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by jojothaiv(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Time for this dude to start using And dumping ladies grin
That's the long and short of his message but snake language translators and editors will gladly be swimming in his DM.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Vyolet(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Apparently, its the men that are saying the guy is averagely good looking, women say he is handsome, who are you to choose for women if its not jealousy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by samwillyco1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
;
derby kol:
He has a pointed nose and nice lips,so why won't he be cute in dark skin?

grin grin grin
So you have been kissing and romancing him in your dream
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:
He doesn't want to live long... Anyways CeeC of big brother and Tonto dike are both available

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by dfrost: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Roon9:
Not hating but the buzz around this dude is fvcking unnecessary. Baba we could careless if you love acidic women bayi. Just ensure you do your job when fvcking Haller faces you.

The fear of Haller is the beginning of wisdom for any keeper. cheesy grin cry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by dfrost: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Roon9:
Not hating but the buzz around this dude is fvcking unnecessary. Baba we could careless if you love acidic women bayi. Just ensure you do your job when fvcking Haller faces you.

The fear of Haller is the beginning of wisdom for any keeper. cheesy grin cry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nyascobar1414: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
derbykol:
He has a pointed nose and nice lips,so why won't he be cute in dark skin?

ok..
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by vickydevoka(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Furcko:
e better make. Fine with no money than wowo with no money

De both na desame thing abeg. If u go Lagos u go see person way fine pass am smde sell gala for hold up

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by WoundedLamb: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
You guys shouting focus focus should know he only said this cause he was asked. It's not as if he just woke and decided to make his preference in women trend. And those attacking the lady that openly accepted she finds him sexually attractive aren't really any different. You just would prefer you're the only ones allowed to express sexual desires.

The goalkeeper is doing a great job. His personal desire doesn't change that. He is also super handsome and there's no way that won't get him extra attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by sharpwriter(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
This guy has not been really tested. I just hope he will not disappoint during the knock out stages. I still prefer Uzoho or even Akpeyi.
Honestly, same as me. The unexpected outside box 18 shots wey these new crop of players dey shoot for this AFCON dey send shiver to person spine.

I hope he wasn't picked as our number 1 keeper just becos na oyinbo guy. He still looks as if e no get confidence for keeping. And maybe I'm right cos it seems this is his first international responsibility as a goalie cos e be like who no get experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by chronique(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one clearly has no plan of living long, or must be a psychopath/toxic person too, for him to like toxic women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by KosiGee(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
This muthafukka should remain focus on AFCON. He should worry about the number of clean sheets he is going to have at AFCON, starting with the Tunisians not thinking about toxic women. Seems he wants to lose the number one position to Uzoho and Noble.

Like the Guinea Bissau players. He should be mindful of his words and wishes. They might come true. If DJ Cuppy or Tonto meets him, he is a goner.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
If he likes Toxic women then he must me toxic himself or he likes stress.

Play on player. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Quiny32323: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
This boy 4 wait make nation cup finish.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by ipswitch: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oya, all kayanmata hookers, agbero babes and that Aunty OAP, market don land.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one no like long life

Tonto food is ready
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Munzy14(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Thanks, we are already chatting. Please pray for me,this will be a dream come true and I won't forget you for this reminder.But he's slow in replying, I guess he's busy or attending to so many other ladies hmm.
Your craze don enter gear4 this year grin grin
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by chukel(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
DJ Cuppy go catch this one
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Your craze don enter gear4 this year grin grin
Where you and playmaker go hide
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where you and playmaker go hide
Inside Tinubu's bullion van. grin
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:
Inside Tinubu's bullion van. grin
Your next President's van.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Joshmuch: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The way girls are falling for this dude ehh..
Quite Interesting....

The guy is Tall, very attractive and averagely handsome...

Most fair people are attractive and handsome...
Majority of fair guys are only attractive but not handsome..
I like your analysis. Which one is most fair people are attractive and handsome (guys I believe) and majority of fair guys are attractive but not attractive?

Secondly, what's the difference between attractive and handsome?
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by mysticwarrior(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Instead of him to focus on his career, na women matter he wan carry for head, I pity this dude, na woman go bring your carry down if you no dey careful.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Juanmike(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Onyi22 where art thou.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by okuta007: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
We4all:
Guy is cute! Make I apply for my cousin. By the way, all you broke, pot bellied, short, unkempt guys that are always condemning Nigeria girls, let me tell you something…

A guy like this dude can be broke as hell but will steal your girlfriend. Learn to work on your looks and you won’t need to spend a dime on any Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girl that has not been created or what are u talking about ? does looks matter to the average Naija girl of today ? go to our universities and see how broke fine boys dey jones - with ugly yahoo boys nackin chics back to back before their very eyes

Naija girls motto since 23 BC - “money for hand, back for ground” grin
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nyascobar1414: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Joshmuch:
I like your analysis. Which one is most fair people are attractive and handsome (guys I believe) and majority of fair guys are attractive but not attractive?

Secondly, what's the difference between attractive and handsome?

Sorry, its a mistake...
Minority of fair guys are attractive and handsome while majority of fair guys are only attractive but not handsome...

Difference between attractive and handsome..

Example: If a 2 guys are passing by from afar (dark and fair).. You will tend to see the fair guy first likewise admire...
But when you are close to them, you will tend to see that the dark guy is handsome but not attractive in some cases at first sight...

Dark guys can never be attractive its either they are handsome or not handsome(dont wanna use the word ugly)..

Fair is attractive or handsome or beautiful In minor cases..
Dark is handsome or beautiful.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by DECLAN2015(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The way girls are falling for this dude ehh..
Quite Interesting....

The guy is Tall, very attractive and averagely handsome...

Minority of fair guys are attractive and handsome...
Majority of fair guys are only attractive but not handsome..

Attractive and handsome.....can u seperate the two.
B4 something attract u the thing most be pleasant to ur eyes.
The two words are not mutually exvlusive

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by tarantino1: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
This guy looks a lot like the Coach's son in All American.

Abi my eye dey deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Danjikanbauchi: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
MSiphie0:
where is tacha? someone is looking for you
that one with body odor will put the guy off.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I like toxic women too. Just for the challenge of dealing with them.

My brother avoid toxic women altogether. Don't play any games with them. Perhaps, you have been succeeding because you have not met the really toxic ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / Noussair Mazraoui Breaks His Fast On The Pitch / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.