Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. (401 Views)

MTL STIPEND With Just #200 One Time Payment, You Can Make 2M Within Short Period / Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire Within A Short Period Of Time / Central Bank May Lend Directly To Companies Via Commercial Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
CLIP RELOADED

As of now, most people are unaware that you can invest in real estate without purchasing a home or land; one such method is the Commercial Land Investment Project.

Subscribe to our CLIP to earn as much as 35% interest in 7 months and 45% interest in 10 months

SUBSCRIBE WITH 1m - 4m TO OUR 7 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 25% INTEREST

SUBSCRIBE WITH 1m- 4m TO OUR 10 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 35% INTEREST

SUBSCRIBE WITH 5m - 9m TO OUR 7 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 30% INTEREST

SUBSCRIBE WITH 5m - 9m TO OUR 10 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 40% INTEREST

SUBSCRIBE WITH 10m and Above TO OUR 7 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 35% INTEREST.

SUBSCRIBE WITH 10m and Above TO OUR 10 MONTHS PLAN AND GET 45% INTEREST*

THE PROCESS:
1. Tell us the capital you intend to invest with
2. You fill the form and faq
3. Make payment to AyHomes Investment Limited
4. You get the following documents as evidence for your investment.

✔️Payment Receipts
✔️Acknowledgement letter
✔️Deed of Investment with plots from our estate worth the value of the clients' investment.
✔️Post-dated cheque carrying the Amount you invested plus the return on investment (profit).

NOTE: POST DATED CHEQUE WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO CLIENTS THAT REQUEST TO BE PAID BY BANK TRANSFER.

At the maturity date of your investment, you get the amount you invested plus the profit promised and we retrieve our documents given to you as a sign of contract delivered.

For more information;
Call/WhatsApp:☎️ +2349025481130

Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 1:31am On Jan 24, 2022
This is the best way to get your money to work for you without lifting a finger. Send me a message today to get started.
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Would you rather save money in the bank and earn peanuts as interest or invest in land and make massive returns on investment? Make the right choice today. Our clip program allows you to earn up to 45% ROI. Send me a message today to get started.

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️+2349025481130
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
This investment package is the way to put your money to work. Don’t miss out on this amazing offer.

Call/WhatsApp: +2349025481130 to get started. You’re just one step away from being a passive income earner.
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by IyamiOse: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2022
SCAM
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Invest in commercial land and earn massive returns on investment. This is an opportunity that all smart investors wouldn’t want to miss. Ask me how?
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 4:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Limited slots available for this investment offer. Earn massive ROI by investing in commercial land
Re: Top Secret: How I Made N2m Via Commercial Land Investment In A Short Period. by ablebisrealty(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is a top secret most investors don’t want you to know. Send me a message or call me on phone so I can give you a total break down on how easy it is to make money by investing in commercial land.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Xaomi Band 4 With Pack And Complete Accessories For Sale / Keke Maruwa Business In Akure Or Oman 2years Working Visa / Mtn/jumia Voucher Needed Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.