Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) (396 Views)

Loan Without Collateral And Guarantor / Awoof Loan From Page Financials To Salary Earners, No Guarantor Or Collateral R / Hire Purchase Or Daily Pay, Which Module Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by Carbonated: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please I need a kindhearted Human who will buy a Mini Bus preferably "Automatic Transmission" for me on hire purchase deal. Please I don't have down payment but I have guarantors. I reside In Lagos around Abule-Egba.
Thanks. My WhatsApp Is on my signature. God bless my helper. Please check my posts, I'm real, reliable and responsible. Please kindly contact me on how to go about the hire purchase plan. Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by Carbonated: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good evening esteemed Investors..
Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by GetMeRight: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
They will not invest in something real like this but you will see them investing in digital farming, sending millions of naira to companies with no physical addresses and waiting for six months or 1 year for ROI and capital. And then, you see them wailing all over nairaland about how they were scammed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by Carbonated: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
GetMeRight:
They will not invest in something real like this but you will see them investing in digital farming, sending millions of naira to companies with no physical addresses and waiting for six months or 1 year for ROI and capital. And then, you see them wailing all over nairaland about how they were scammed

To be candid, Transportation business Is a "Goldmine" most especially In Lagos. The most challenging aspect Is getting a good driver to handle your Investments. Lately I realized most of these sectors one use to look down on are "GoldMine" and I feel the reason why most people ignore these sectors is because of the ruggedness of the Job. But I tell you, Some learned people are starting to troop Into the sector and they are really cashing out these days. Infact with what I'm seeing and by God's grace, If I can lay my hands on a bus. I leave the rest to God..
Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by GetMeRight: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Carbonated:

To be candid, Transportation business Is a "Goldmine" most especially In Lagos. The most challenging aspect Is getting a good driver to handle your Investments. Lately I realized most of these sectors one use to look down on are "GoldMine" and I feel the reason why most people ignore these sectors is because of the ruggedness of the Job. But I tell you, Some learned people are starting to troop Into the sector and they are really cashing out these days. Infact with what I'm seeing and by God's grace, If I can lay my hands on a bus. I leave the rest to God ..

Just be hopeful and don't relent. I was in a related situation like yours few years ago, so I understand you perfectly. In fact, I just updated my thread few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/4944507/lets-business-together-just-one

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by Carbonated: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
GetMeRight:

Just be hopeful and don't relent. I was in a related situation like yours few years ago, so I understand you perfectly. In fact, I just updated my thread few days ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/4944507/lets-business-together-just-one

Thanks a lot, I pray God who did yours will do mine as well. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Mini Bus On Hire Purchase Or Rentals (guarantor Available) by Carbonated: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening esteemed investors

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Mutual Funds / Income Reports ($10,000) - To Motivate Beginners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.