Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Are You On Social Media! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are You On Social Media! (187 Views)

4 Nigerian Slangs Currently Making The Rounds On Social Media / Oluwo Akanbi: Leave Me To God, Stop Judging Me On Social Media / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You On Social Media! by Mbee247(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't know about you regarding social media,when it comes to me,am in it for profit.

WHAT DID YOU HEAR ME SAY?

FOR PROFIT!

If cruising on social media cannot pay my bills and get me the influence i need to reach more people and make impact,

It's not it for me!

That's me for me though..

I don't know about you but if it's for full-time cruise and getting to see nice photos and watch comedy FULL-TIME on social media and the rest of 'em.

You've got to do some thinking and couples of reasoning asking yourself the right questions.

Let me tell you something, this blue app you see doing all sorts of..

Some people are raking in millions and millions of different currency on this blue App called Facebook.

Some it's TikTok,Twitter,Pinterest, LinkedIn,You Tube and more.

Some people are making impact, gathering influence and making their bank account through different online media on the internet.

If you are currently cruising, watching comedy skit and getting to satisfy your beautiful eyes with nice and catching pictures.

YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF THE RIGHT QUESTION

YOU NEED TO REASON DEEP AND WELL

Am i in for the profit or for the cruise?

To your wellness and implementation!

©Bee

(1) (Reply)

Photographers Wanted! / Amazing Art Galleries / Do African Mothers Love Their Children Enough To Accept Choice Of Same Sex Partn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.