Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications (398 Views)

What Are The Implications Of Another Man Sleeping With A Pregnant Woman? / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications by fineboynl(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have date upto 3 girls that lick soup. They will tell you they are feeling hungry but they will either cook soup and find soup. they will lick it and eat meat in it and the next thing they will tell you the are ok now. Licking soup without swallow??
Re: Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications by greenie77: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
fineboynl:

I have date upto 3 girls that lick soup. They will tell you they are feeling hungry but they will they either cook soup and find soup. They next still they lick it and eat meat in it and the next thing they will tell you the are ok now. Licking soup without swallow.

I sometimes do cook soup and consume all without swallow and it violates no law.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications by richeeyo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
pepper soup joint no dey give fufu

(1) (Reply)

Every Family Need To Watch This! / Biblical Meaning Of Picking Snails In Dream / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.