Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out (301 Views)

Help Eczema/psoriasis Is Ravaging My Colleague's Palms. / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out by deltalife(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Any Dr that can help should please indicate let's know how you can come in. The case of micro Filariasis is more worse than we know and it's a disease that it's dangers are not so obvious to those who don't understand health.
Micro Filariasis is 30 out of every 50 diagnosis I conduct on daily basis and all positive.
Pls any Doctor that can come in to help this situation should indicate both in Benin and out side of Benin as long you are in Nigeria.
If you are a Doctor in Benin please reply, I will put up some good information as a link to solving this serious challenge
Re: Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out by deltalife(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like I promised, the link below has lots of information to solving this problems from my research
More links will come up

https://mectizan.org/medicines/
Re: Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out by tara7: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is serious , Am also a Medical Laboratory Professional......
Re: Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out by deltalife(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Many people are already being scammed noticing the need for treatment on this line.
If you are a learned health practitioner, please indicate as you will be benefiting too

https://www.drugs.com/cons/mectizan.html
Re: Micro Filariasis Ravaging Benin City* No Dr To Help Out by deltalife(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Let's not allow the unscrupulous individuals take advantage of the vacuum and start posting their numbers to be called please let's do what we are known for, saving lives.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Experience With Caprisun Drink / GNLD Supplements Distributor / Today Is His 50th Blood Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.