Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Can I Invest In Tether? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Invest In Tether? (336 Views)

Tap Tether Bot Earn Usd Daily By Clicking / How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Invest In Tether? by Larynxhedon: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
I heard Tether is safer than the rest of the crypto, so how much can I invest in Tether?
Re: Can I Invest In Tether? by ayowoleoa: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Let me assume you don’t know what Tether actually is in the crypto space or you’re just being skeptical...

Tether, or USDT as it’s fondly called, is a stablecoin. This means that it’s not subject to any volatility as its value is tied to the dollar. So, $1 = 1 USDT.

USDT is also available on almost all existing exchanges. It allows you to easily move or swap your high-volatility coins (such as BTC) to protect your capital and secure your profit from any likely red market.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies, the USDT price must hold steady at $1, both in good and bad market conditions. . If Tether is on your radar and you’re still skeptical but would like to know more:
-You can easily buy/sell any amount on all exchanges as it’s readily available
-It can be used to purchase other crypto or to transfer money, just like normal USD would do.
-It’s backed by a company known as Tether Limited
-It’s the 3rd largest cryptocurrency based on market capitalization
-It has an adjustable supply, and it is minted or burned based on market demand, to keep the price stable at $1

I’m sure you’ve all the answers you need now and for safety reasons, you can easily store and transact USDT on CEFI+DEFI exchange platforms like Quidax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Invest In Tether? by Larynxhedon: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
That was really detailed�

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Me Will Bring You Wealth / Earn The Least 5$ Daily From Your Opinion / Pls who has UAE Static IP VPN to sell? I need it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.