Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Most Power Still Circulate To The North? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Power Still Circulate To The North? (99 Views)

Staff Suspended For Campaigning For Tinubu In The North / Biography Of Elder Statesman, Politician From The North Mallam Adamu Ciroma / Donald Glover "*this Is America" Video Most Power Gun Violence Video Ever.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Power Still Circulate To The North? by abfemi163: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honestly i am personally tired of this,and i blame my fellow yoruba people,why have we continued to allow Northerners handle the sphere of politics in Nigeria,thanks to them we havent moved forward,please give us reasons why power cant leave the North?
The Northerners feel they are entitled to rule Nigeria,its a country that doesnt belong to them,let Power leave this North abeg,see how Nigeria would change

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Repeatedly Do? / Hetettete / Advertise On The Nigeria Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.