Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,040 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading (323 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by PaNnamdi: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have been hearing so much about bitcoin trading and people say the are make good profit from trading bitcoins.

How Lucrative is it?
Informative comments needed.
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by MITCHELL96: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
It depends on the coins you trade, you can't trade Tron and all those shit coins and blow over night because those coins are on low demand, if you want to make big profit, then you should consider yourself trading, BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Smartchain, BNB, etc.
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
OP, there's a long and active thread for it in the investment section. It will be nice to look it up there sir.
My shile meji to you as a brother is that ,if you can, just be careful before committing your hard-earned cash into a free-for-all ,unregulated , ponzi , crappy cryptojungle wink
Here is an interesting read that could assist you to know that you may be going into schemes worse than a ponzi despite their well oiled powerful marketing promotion
https://www.ft.com/content/83a14261-598d-4601-87fc-5dde528b33d0
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by PaNnamdi: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:
It depends on the coins you trade, you can't trade Tron and all those shit coins and blow over night because those coins are on low demand, if you want to make big profit, then you should consider yourself trading, BTC, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Smartchain, BNB, etc.

Alright
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by PaNnamdi: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Do you personally know of any bitcoin trading software that can assist in trading for profits?
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by MITCHELL96: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Do you personally know of any bitcoin trading software that can assist in trading for profits?

Be specific please, Software or Platform ?
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by PaNnamdi: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Be specific please, Software or Platform ?
The software i mean(u can call it platform though)

which one is the best to grantee profit in automated trading that u can recommend.
Re: How Lucrative Is Bitcoin Trading by SavageResponse(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If you're referring to Royal Q I will tell you right now that the people selling it are only interested in the referral bonus of $35 dollars they will get once you pay for the bot!

(1) (Reply)

Braille Machine For Sale / Who Works With Zenith Bank Here? Please I Need You To Answer This Question? / Bringing Onitsha Market To Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.