Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? (340 Views)

Why Are The Endsars Activists And Youths Supporting Peter Obi And Not Sowore? / Kadaria Ahmed Encourages Youths Supporting Peter Obi For President / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Muna4real(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like I don't understand. How can you campaign for someone close to the grave with criminal accusations. What would he offer? After suffering Buhari, you want to suffer another one? Isn't this a time to reflect on your years of suffering and choose a leader that'll change Nigeria?

This is a time where the youths should be at the front. But here you are supporting a dead Man. Tufiakwa!

Anyways,do your thing. Let me mind my business. Just thought I should advice the youths of a neighboring country smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
BAT2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Muna4real(f): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
BAT2023

See how you're selling your future. Kwantinue.

6 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Muna4real:

See how you're selling your future. Kwantinue.

How is that your problem?

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by edmaraja: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
They are the idiots among us.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by edmaraja: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
BAT2023

You're a bloody fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
edmaraja:

You're a bloody fool

Your father and mother at home

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by edmaraja: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:

Your father and mother at home
Your agbero father and public toilet ashawo mother are the biggest idiots on earth for giving birth to a fool like you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Self Centered youths suffering from generational poverty...

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
edmaraja:

Your agbero father and public toilet ashawo mother are the biggest idiots on earth for giving birth to a fool like you.

E pain werey.. you just mentioned your lovely father and mother characters

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by edmaraja: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:

E pain werey.. you just mentioned your lovely father and mother characters
You're the only lunatic here, bloody fool. At least you say my parents are lovely, yours are the most disgusting and foolish bunch of fools ever and that's why they brought you up to be an idiot like them. Two big idiots that gave birth to another idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by tobillionaire(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
The 'tufiakwa' in your post shows you're one of the tribal bigots from the sadeast so I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Muna4real:
Like I don't understand. How can you campaign for someone close to the grave with criminal accusations. What would he offer? After suffering Buhari, you want to suffer another one? Isn't this a time to reflect on your years of suffering and choose a leader that'll change Nigeria?

This is a time where the youths should be at the front. But here you are supporting a dead Man. Tufiakwa!

Anyways,do your thing. Let me mind my business. Just thought I should advice the youths of a neighboring country smiley

There are lot falling fresh trees in the forest while the dry ones stand gìdìgbà.

For the wise only
Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Mintum: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
BAT2023
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by vibre: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
BAT2023
It's clowns like this with their upside down brain.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by tsinzu: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zoo animals will always behave like the animals they are. Thank God I left the zoo, they can vote in a monkey to be president if they like, e no concern me again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by tsinzu: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
BAT2023
See this one, maybe it's only ten thousand naira they paid him to come and be disgracing himself online. There's no hope for the zoo, so many poor and hungry animals in the zoo are ready to sell their future for bread and akara money.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsinzu:

See this one, maybe it's only ten thousand naira they paid him to come and be disgracing himself online. There's no hope for the zoo, so many poor and hungry animals in the zoo are ready to sell their future for bread and akara money.

Your mentor is in the prison zoo.. rotting

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mintum:

Mumu

Your father at home

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Shetemi12(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsinzu:

It's 5naira I collected
Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by tsinzu: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:

It's 5naira I collected
Clap for yourself, monkey

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Youths Supporting Tinubu? by Kosoco(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
tsinzu:
Zoo animals will always behave like the animals they are. Thank God I left the zoo, they can vote in a monkey to be president if they like, e no concern me again.
who be this one again.... don't go and get your PVC keep deceiving yourself...... Zoo all the time but you dey lagos dey hustle

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2023: Arewa Students Embark On Door To Door Campaign For Orji Kalu (photos, Vide / Alleged Installation Of Muritala Tajudeen As The Olu Of Ikeja Is Irresponbile – / 2023: Igbo, Yoruba Won't Be President, Another Fulani Will Be- Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.