Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) (963 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Obtain Transcripts From Nigerian Institutions? / Sex For Marks: Dr. O.O Aduwo Investigated By Ekiti State University / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) by Glow2Dstars: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Useful contacts will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) by cardoso514: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your dept?
Re: HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) by talk2rotman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
8:59pm
I needed an online lesson note of civic education and I went through the scheme of works Iof some of the providers I saw on the Internet and the one that seems to be close to what I wanted is Classhall... I contacted this guy and he gave me options ... which are. 1 500 to access the site for one month but not suitable to teachers
2. 1000 to access the site for 4 months
3. 2000 to access it for a year.

I told him I would have love to go for option 3 but what I needed now is just this civic and that's all...that can I pay 500 so he can send it to me that I'm not really after the monthly subscription.
I sent the money to this guy and he asked me to send my name and email which I did...later he told me I can now access the site...when I checked the site...all the things I was doing on it before paying was still the things I was doing on it and there was no linking pointing to how to download or anywhere to copy the lesson note.

I contacted this guy to make my complain and he was just ranting....that after buying a car I'm now complaining to the dealer that I can't drive that there's nothing he can do again. I asked him yo just send civic for just one term to me but he refuse and said the money is gone.

The guy is a scam. Classhall.com is a scam...avoid it
Re: HELP!!! I Need My Certificate And Transcripts From O.O.U (ago-iwoye) by Glow2Dstars: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sociology

cardoso514:
Your dept?

(1) (Reply)

Strike: We'll Not Welcome Our New Governor With Industrial Action - ASUU COOU / Postal Codes In Lekki – Updated 2023 Lists - Naijapalaba / Somebody Pls Tell Me What To Do [ui Admission]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.