Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss (1744 Views)

How To Earn Sure 10k Daily Without Loss / Make 0.3% Daily. Passive Income / Invest In Arbitrage Trading And Earn Daily [passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Year 2022 have started and it is high time to make good daily income without a Single stress or Loss.

The FOREX is a multi trillion dollar market traded daily - Mondays to Fridays all year round.

Great opportunity is here again to be making daily income as low as $10 no matter who you are.

The opportunity is open to students, unemployed, stay home Mum and Dad and anyone that is ready to make daily income in dollars.

No fears, all trades are done by a tested and trusted Artificial Intelligent Base Robot that safes your investment and secure your profits at the same time.

All you have to do is to activate the robot and you relax and enjoy all the profits.

Inflation is real in Nigeria and we must all start to be earning in Dollars.

If you are interested you chat me up on WhatsApp on - 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
The game is Real … Don’t doubt it at all. Invest now and stop begging your friend for urgent 2k…
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by Uuii: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good one

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Please only serious minded ready to invest should contact me… No time for Time Wasters biko. This is year 2022..
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by Incips: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Seems good. I hope it can be a good platform to make money online.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Our Winnings Today . Have it or Leave it…

Making Money in Dollars and not in Naira …

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 3:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Come Join the moving train now to make daily passive income in dollars in the Forex Market without lifting a finger and stop begging your friends for urgent 2K. … lol….

The Super Bot does all the trading for you without any single loss. YES I mean it and I am bold to say it no single loss.

Happy New Month February 2022… We muveeee

Chat me up on - 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Life is a Risk

Living in Nigeria is a Risk…

Take your risk now by investing and earning in dollars � now daily.

Robot trade FOREX daily for me without loosing.

Chat me up now - 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Incips:
Seems good. I hope it can be a good platform to make money online.

Yes ooo. It is real and working perfectly.

Have you ever wondered � why up Rich People around the Global have Forex/ Crypto trading in common?

Artificial intelligence Bot of IPCAPITAL a 7 months old( June 2021) Product with over 97% Successful rate in trading with No record of lost.

✅Today we have self driving cars using AIA
✅Today we have robots that serve food in restaurants using AIA
✅Today we have AIA robots that Trade the forex/Crytpo market with 97% Successful trading rate since inception.

WHY Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd.

1. It is legally incorporated with Canada Business Corporations Act with Reg No: 1307196-1 since 2006

Click this link�� to search for yourself
https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

2. It is Regulated by Financial Transactions and Report Analysis Center of Canada (FINTRAC) and Money Services Business (MSB) Canada

Search here��to confirm
https://www10.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/msb-esm/public/msb-search/search-by-name/

3. It is Regulated by USA Financial Crime Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and MSB USA

Search to confirm it here��
https://www.fincen.gov/msb-state-selector

4. It is Regulated by Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC)

Affordable One time subscription of $99.9 with minimum of 100$ Capital investment

Their Genius Bot trades for you on autopilot with 97% accuracy, and makes
�1% to 2% daily profit
� 8% to 10% weekly profit
� 30% to 45% monthly profit
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tomorrow is another beautiful day for the FOREX Market.

The super AIA Bot does all the Magic 3 Trades daily and total of 15 Trades from Monday to Friday.

No Trading skills is needed.
No Age Limit to making Money in the FOREX Market.
20% to 45% ROI on your Trading Capital Monthly
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 5:52am On Feb 10, 2022
30% Discount on the Bot Cost will be ending today. Act fast and let us all enjoy the daily profit from the FOREX Market.

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
*Join us today to learn how IPC works and what you stand to benefit by activating your trading robot today*

Intelligence Prime Capital is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

*Topic* *: Make money in Forex Trading while you doing what you love*

*Date* : Today Thursday, Feb 10, 2022

*Time* : 9:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88987818343?pwd=dW9WMDIweWI5QVJqSHFQNzgwUkcvUT09

*Meeting* ID: 889 8781 8343
*Passcode* : 123456
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 3:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Do you know that the FOREX Market is still one of the biggest trading market in the World ?

Making a daily passive income from such market in Dollars won’t be a very bad idea at all.

Trade without losing again.. All trades are executed by the smart AIA Bot.

No single loss again, YES I mean no more losses.

You are still doubting how possible not to lose right ?

Come join the winning Team and let us show you the way.

We making Dollars, We spending Dollars.

WhatsApp - +2347032246694
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Massive profit earning this week from the FOREX Market… All thanks to the AIA Bot.

Do you want to know how to earn in the FOREX Market without any specialized skills?

Chat me up on WhatsApp- +2347032246694 to milk the daily forex market.

PS — Serious Minded People that want to liberate themselves from POVERTY should contact me.
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by AbdLatif: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Guys you can invest your Tron here and make 3% daily return forever as I've been earning there since last year
WhatsApp 08165986309 for details

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Take your financial life serious especially if you are from any of the African Countries…..

AIA Trading Bot for FOREX returned over 27% RIO in the month February 2022.

Cashing Out daily from the FOREX Market is now as easy like A, B, C…

March 2022 is another new month don’t sit on the fence come join the winning team to explore and know more.

No skills is required

Chat me up on WhatsApp- +2347032246694

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
The next generation #Poverty will be caused by ignorance and fear of investing in *FOREX Trading Market using the Artificial Intelligence Bot*

You doubt, I earn
You watch, I earn
You think, I still earn
You don't want to join, I keep earning
You decide, I continue earning
You join, we both earn

Delaying is wasting of time. Earlier actions takers are already earning.

Join NOW���

Chat me up now to Join - +2347032246694
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by dabanta: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by Aaapp: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Binary options automated trading
Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
All na scam , those are the words of Poor People in Nigeria.

Hyper inflation is already in Nigeria … Start making your daily income in dollars .

Forex Market is the surest way. No single loss with the sure robot….

+2347032246694… IPC all the way

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Come Make Robot Trade for you to make PROFIT…

They no go hear, they talk say they can trade themselves.

Follow who know road mba, them be scam they are like MMM they will soon fold up.

Intelligence Prime Capital is over 8 months now and making profits consistently without a single loss.

Isn’t that amazing ….

Join now and smile to bank every weekend.

Chat me up on WhatsApp- 07032246694

Re: 2022 Daily Passive Income Trading Without Loss by adebowalepeter: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, the economy is not smiling at all as it can be confirmed in the document attached it is a high time to have several streams of Income.

Delay is dangerous and act now…. APC or PDP are not the solutions to our numerous problems.

IPC is the solution , IPC is the way and surest form to earn your earnings in Dollars daily..

Chat me up now on WhatsApp- +2347032246694

(1) (Reply)

Investment Advice Needed / How To Invest Less Than 300,000 Naira And Make Profit. / How To Legally Invest In Retail Pharmacy As A Non-Pharmacist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.