Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw (47120 Views)

UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out / UEFA Europa League Round Of 32 Knockout Phase 2019/20 / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Miller232: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Ficient:

Mali will shock Senegal
Swears mesef dey think am
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Crispson(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigeria will win the tournament because our level is different and the cordination and players are superb.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Victorclean1: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
post=109550098:

No gbege anywhere.

No wahala anywhere.

Very very fair enough

Another sensibly contribution. It's good to be optimistic.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2022
abdulhadi101:
Senegal go be our first test of strength
How are you sure Senegal will even qualify?
They finish top in their group with just one goal. F.ucking one goal and it came through penalty shocked
Won just one match and draw two...
I see Cape Verde defeating them.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
garfield1:

Senegal will win naija
Which of the Senegal?? The one wey I dey watch their match??
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Faber:
Tunisia na shitty team, they qualified as best loosers in a weak group that produced Mali and Gambia as group leaders and runners-up respectively...

Eagles go beat them blue black. I pray make Alabi, Bet9ja give Nigeria up to 2 odds, I go just double my ₦20k asap, e go become ₦40k grin grin
grin badht niqqqa
Nigeria no get reach 1.20 odd self. Giving their fine run of form. Don't forget Tunisia finish as best looser and we didn't loose any match.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Tribalism123:
Is only Ivory Coast vs Egypt that is a strong match to watch
End of Egypt journey!
One sided game. Win for Ivory coast
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2022
udemzyudex:

Senegal wey dey struggle,abeg dem no be threat.
Abobi e no shocked you!
All this people no dey watch football aswear!!
Senegal wey no Sabi play ball. Only one goal for group stage wey come through penalty.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
latest fifa ranking: underate Tunisia at your own peril, though they haven't been their best in this competition
Oga if ranking they play match, Belgium for don carry world cup. Algeria for top their group. Tunisia performance in this nations cup is poor simple.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Athemisia: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2022
jimcaddy:
Why CAF no give us Comoros na. Why they give Cameroon the easiest team left. I dey fear that Ivory Coast. Na them be our rival gan gan. Not even Cameroon.
Comoros Easy team?? No make Ghanaians tear you slap oh!

Well TBH, Tunisia is way too easy for Eagles.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Realhommie(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2022
abdulhadi101:
Senegal go be our first test of strength
Senegal has been underwhelming so far, they might not make it through Cape Verde', and even they do they'll still have Mali to contend with probably....

The only real test the Eagles will face is the test against themselves...
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by mrkings84(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2022
The African cup of nations begins this Sunday.
Since we were in the last qualifying series.

My finalalists prediction:
Nigeria vs Ivory coast
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Slimwhyt:
Why dem no give us Comoros or Malawi na?
Art thou scared of Tunisa?
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Temi2468: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2022
post=109550057:
Nigeria vs Tunisia

If wishes were horses,
Below is our predictions all da Way to the Finals.

Second Round : Nigeria vs Tunisia (Nigeria Qualify to the Quater Final)

Quarter Final : Nigeria vs Burkina Faso (Nigeria Qualify to the Semifl-Final)

Semi Final : Nigeria vs Senegal (Nigeria Qualify to the Finals)

Finals : Nigeria vs Cameroun (.....and Nigeria brings the TROPHY home to MotherlandA

Nigeria all da Way to the Final.

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria

We haven't really watched them play for 90 minutes,
But we think the home advantage may help them all the way to the Finals.
You have a good point here too,
Ivory Coast or Egypt may pull some surprises along the way.

Cameroon may not see the Semifinal.
They have been playing with wasteful attacking teams. Let's see how it goes.

I hope Cameroon will not get the shock of their lives.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by MyExpression(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2022

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

5k...for absolute beginner?

I paid 20k for this same course, govt subsidised...yet, you wey be private, wan do am for 5k!

Hope you dey ready to hold our hands and guide us.

Are you gonna be accountable for our success as long as we show up?
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by supereagle(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2022
AFCON 2022 Round of 16: Fixture Dates, UK Kick-off times, Full Match Schedules and Venues For Tournament

Sunday January 23

Burkina Faso vs Gabon - 4pm GMT kick-off time (Limbe Stadium, Limbe)

Nigeria vs Tunisia - 7pm GMT kick-off time (Roumde Adija Stadium, Garoua)

Monday January 24

Guinea vs Gambia - 4pm GMT kick-off time (Kouekong Stadium, Bafoussam)

Cameroon vs Comoros - 7pm GMT kick-off time (Olembe Stadium, Yaounde)

Tuesday January 25

Senegal vs Cape Verde - 4pm GMT kick-off time (Kouekong Stadium, Bafoussam)

Morocco vs Malawi- 7pm GMT kick-off time (Stade Ahmadoou Ahidjo, Yaounde)

Wednesday January 26

Ivory Coast vs Egypt - 4pm GMT kick-off (Japoma Stadium, Douala)

Mali vs Equatorial Guinea - 7pm GMT kick-off (Limbe Stadium, Limbe).
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by soojar(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Titaniumental:
The picture belows shows the full AFCON 2021 draw chart, showing all the fixtures from Round of 16 to final and the dynamics of the draw in terms of which team is likely to face each other in the subsequent rounds as the competition progress....in my opinion,i think Nigeria is in a much favourable side of the draw.

As much as I wanted super Eagles to lift the trophy, this game is ending 1-nil in favour of Tunisia.
To be precise
First half 0-0
Second half Tunisia 1- Nigeria 0
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Titaniumental: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
soojar:

As much as I wanted super Eagles to lift the trophy, this game is ending 1-nil in favour of Tunisia.
To be precise
First half 0-0
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Titaniumental: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
soojar:

To be precise
First half 0-0
No way Tunisia will go pass Super Eagles sentiment aside.

They ain't in proper shape to accomplish that,even in their most efficient form no way dey will move past this current Eagles team
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Cmanforall: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Titaniumental:
The picture belows shows the full AFCON 2021 draw chart, showing all the fixtures from Round of 16 to final and the dynamics of the draw in terms of which team is likely to face each other in the subsequent rounds as the competition progress....in my opinion,i think Nigeria is in a much favourable side of the draw.
Gabon or Nigeria will be in the finals.
This he (FalseProphet) has seen

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by enoch273: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wow! The Eagles are advancing stronger than they started. I'm glad Tiktok is offering its community new ways of creating and engaging with African football, with cool in-app effects.
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Sleekfingers: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

Oh my God.....naso nigeria commot for this Afcon ooooooo..cuz Tunisia go beat nigeria.....
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Titaniumental: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Oh my God.....naso nigeria commot for this Afcon ooooooo..cuz Tunisia go beat nigeria.....
It's obvious some of you guyz av not really been following this AFCON.....

That's the only way to explain the post above me
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

It's obvious some of you guyz av not really been following this AFCON.....

That's the only way to explain the post above me

For your information, I don't watch nigeria matches .....will start watching their matches, if they can beat tunisia on Sunday......

A country that was ranked 4th or 5th in the world in 1994.....where dem dey now? We just like to dey celebrate mediocrities......
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Slimwhyt(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Idamond:

u be big boy u wan cone chill with small boys..gringrin
Nigeria box dey easier sef compare to Malawi box

That's true sha
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Slimwhyt(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
okuta007:

don’t underrate Comoros oooo, they can send Cameroun packing - that defeat they handed over to Ghana is a warning sign and i think some upset is about to start happening very soon- I see Comoros in the semi finals of this competition

Hmmmm, it's football sha, anything can happen. But make we dey see sha
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Slimwhyt(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Art thou scared of Tunisa?

Not really but this North African teams can be tricky at times
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by ussy09(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2022
Ivory coast vs Egypt is another tough match
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Titaniumental: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:

For your information, I don't watch nigeria matches .....will start watching their matches, if they can beat tunisia on Sunday......

A country that was ranked 4th or 5th in the world in 1994.....where dem dey now? We just like to dey celebrate mediocrities......

First of all @ the bold: that's your headache,buh if you come here to type gibberish as a result of your ignorance,you will be dully ignored next time.

Secondly:
When does seeing your country triumphing in their next encounter based on their performance thus far in the competition becomes a celebration?
Re: AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Titaniumental:

First of all @ the bold: that's your headache,buh if you come here to type gibberish as a result of your ignorance,you will be dully ignored next time.

Secondly:
When does seeing your country triumphing in their next encounter based on their performance thus far in the competition becomes a celebration?

Do you know , how many years I have been watching those useless chickens? I know about our playing in and out.....I am still not impressed yet.....make dem beat tunisia first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Nigerians Who Have Won The FA Cup (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.