Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Butt Vacuum Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Butt Vacuum Therapy (416 Views)

Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Butt Vacuum Therapy by faelifestyle: 3:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Butt Vacuum Therapy is a technique inspired by a centuries-old Asian tradition called cupping therapy. Back then, the Chinese would use this method to create suction on the skin by means of a flame enclosed within a glass suction cup that consumed the oxygen in the suction cup, creating a pressure capable of sucking the skin. Although far from the purpose it serves today, the Chinese had already understood at the time the benefits of such a technique for the skin and muscles. Today, the main effect sought by the vacuum therapy butt lift is to reshape the buttocks into a more beautiful silhouette.

Needless to say, contemporary techniques for vacuum therapy butt lifting treatment are much more advanced and effective. The treatment, also known as Colombian sculpting or Colombian massage, is performed using a machine connected to suction cups that suck on the skin and flesh to stimulate blood flow and the lymphatic system. It also helps to firming-up the buttock muscles. This stimulation thus enhances natural fat elimination in the butt, reduces the appearance of cellulite and, above all, increases the volume of the buttocks! Note that these lifting treatment can also be done on the breast to do the vacuum breast lift.

However, recent times have seen the appearance of several more or less credible articles questioning the effectiveness of the treatment, which is why we decided to set the record straight by answering the question: Does butt vacuum therapy really work? We will share with you real testimonials from women who have received the vacuum therapy lifting treatment, as well as before and after photos showing the results over a long period of time. We will equally shed more light on the possible dangers and risks of vacuum therapy, and finally we will provide you with information about the different prices for the procedure.

A Feedback and Review on the results obtained after a vacuum therapy butt lift

“I’ve been trying out vacuum therapy for 15 days now, and I can actually see that my cellulite is disappearing. The practitioner applies it on the thighs and buttocks with anti-cellulite oil. I’m very happy, the result on me is surprising… because I’ve been hitting the gym three times a week for years and I couldn’t get rid of this cellulite. My cellulite disappears, the skin is much smoother and the bulge of my buttocks is magnificent! What more can I say? Should I have known that the result was this amazing I would have started long ago. Besides being effective, the procedure is painless, it’s a very relaxing moment I must say, especially while the suction cups are being placed… You even feel like falling asleep, at least for me. And once done, you feel good and especially beautiful.”

For Spa Imperial

Contact us for Butt Vacuum Therapy in Enugu.

Book a service

Visit our Website on www.spaimperial.com

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Good For Your Health / Skin Infection / Heart Attack Symptoms In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.