Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account (47886 Views)

I'm Leaving Nigeria To Togo- Chizoba Nwokoye's PA Who Stole Her Valuables Speaks / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Juicy001: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
You no give am chop...
Its obvious
But I hope he gets caught
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
The crazy things I witnessed in Nigeria.

Can you believe that people give out ATM card and pin to househelp or friend to go and make withdrawal for them?

Common sense is not common.
/

That's over trust, lol grin grin
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Relationship gone sour. It's so cold outside my brother....

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by dominique(f): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2022
The same youths shouting no jobs won't hesitate to steal everything you've worked for the moment you employ them. This one will get caught soon and will start crying and blaming the devil.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Rosaline5000: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:
Everybody don tire for this country
hahaha cheesy cheesy this one no be country again.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by lookingfly: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Honcho156:
The popular Nollywood actress, Chizoba Nwokoye has cried out after her Personal Assistant( PA) emptied her account clean and ran away with her car key.

According to the actress in an audio shared online, her PA who is identified as Success Bright wiped her account empty, steals her car and finally logged her out of her monetized YouTube channel.

https://www.instagram.com/chizoba_nwokoye/tv/CY9yzWNKM_n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing video explaining what happened, Chizoba Nwokoye Wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/chizoba_nwokoye/tv/CY_GfyPKcnR/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUDjjDMOqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNxpAEl1Ag
he ran away with her car key or her car? lipsrsealed
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Chookym(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Some people really bad
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Aboguede(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
cococandy:

Without fail. As long what happened, happened to a woman, y’all have to find a way to blame her.
It’s so disgusting

You can keep quiet if u don't know what yo say grin
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by lozanni(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
People can throw caution to the wind in their trust for others.

How did the young guy get access to the password of her monetised Youtube account? Anyway, she's no Drake, so the account might not have much money on it.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
So unfair undecided
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Truvelisback(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Inside life, oti di Five alive.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Eketem: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Has she reported to the Police? You have to report crimes not just wail online
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Duru009(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Your fuvck boy ....

Continue

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
Your sugar boy. No be only P.A
Romance gone wrong
Dem no dey put mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter
Haha
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
D will catch him and he'll blame d devil
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Femeto: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one na criminal
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by yeahryt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Story story story... Another banger for Nollywood. wetin we go name this movie now.??
"My Yahoo Yahoo PA" grin grin grin
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Innobee99(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
JosephXavier:
Lol, employee don sack madam

But why are some people so ungrateful and unfortunate?
Only if u wait to hear the gist in full.

I wish success can come out and say how much madam has not paid him for the past one year plus

1 Like

Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stop crying and just immediately report the matter to the police... circulate his picture, name everywhere in social media and the plate number of your and the car...he will be arrested he is still within the country
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Henon: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
People get mind o!
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Popesuccess(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
DonBenny77:
Your sugar boy. No be only P.A
Romance gone wrong
Dem no dey put mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter
You are in spirit, you really get the gist.
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by ultimateprof: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is pure wickedness!
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Evidenx(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
JUST ONE LOOK AT HIS PIC.And CAN TELL HE IS A THEIF .....

UNA GO LIVE FINE AND DECENT BOY LIKE US DEY CARRY YEYE BOYS AS PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

NEXT TIME. LOOK WELL.
BUT KNOW THEY WILL CATCH HIM AND HE WILL GO TO JAIL.
THE ORACLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Guavo: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Senomi:
That's why all men deserves to be hanged by their scrotum
To start the hanging from your biological father no go bad .
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
DropsMic:
You won't know how horrible people are until you become an employer of labour
I swear...
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Gee64: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
And ladies toto super glued!
Senomi:
That's why all men deserves to be hanged by their scrotum
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by asoebijaiye: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYH1nNe_jyU
Constance Okoro the body - fun vibes and fashion
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
bestman09:
Too bad if it's true.

Probably feeling too big as to employ a PA
Lol... I surprise too.. The girl na young gal nah. I dey see am for movies wella. Not a crime to have a P. A. but I just think some things are needless until you are really big and need extra hands in your line of work.

I noticed it's a trend in nollywood though. She don chop belleful be dat, so she fit afford am. Make we no underrate am sha. Na big girl she be cheesy
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by Hiq0: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Really
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by generalwo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
You sure say na your PA or na your TA(T*T*) assistant? Because I no see why you carry this kind person as PA.....
Re: Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account by greendeals: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) / My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.