Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

This Might Just Be Another Hit. Love Me, Love Me, Love Remix By Tiwa Savage - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Might Just Be Another Hit. Love Me, Love Me, Love Remix By Tiwa Savage (1370 Views)

VIDEO by Tiwa Savage – Ife Wa Gbona Ft. Leo Wonder / Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Might Just Be Another Hit. Love Me, Love Me, Love Remix By Tiwa Savage by DJOKAY(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Barely two months after she released her single titled, “Love Me, Love Me, Love Me” which was produced by H-Money, the talented songstress, Tiwa Savage is back with the remix of the song.
The song, “Love Me, Love Me, Love Me Remix” features the rapper, Hym and was produced by Bayo Beats. Just like the original version, you can’t but dance to the beat and listen to the lyrics passionately.

Here is the download link:

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/06/tiwa-savage-feat-hym-love-me-love-me.html

Re: This Might Just Be Another Hit. Love Me, Love Me, Love Remix By Tiwa Savage by freezy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
Meen, if Tiwa catch una with this crappy crap crap production. . . angry angry

To think that it was imagined that this would be a hit angry

Stick to the original abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Sheyman Ft. Davido - Paper Remix [download] / Latest Musics Updates Here By Naijaoorigin.com / Elvis Grey Ft Timaya Killing Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.