Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG (18831 Views)

Niger, Benue, Kano Marketers Hike Fuel, Blame Transport Cost / Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by JaroMan: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chrizzz:
If only the citizen are ready for change. The north are the real problem we have in Nigeria
Illiteracy is a big disease
If the youth start a protest. Bandits from Kano kaduna benue will be giving the chance to do anything they wanted from killing to assaulting
Very useles country
You think the north has high illiteracy rate?
You rate them based on western education but they are traditionally knowledgeable. That's most important.
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by Prolific007(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chrizzz:
If only the citizen are ready for change. The north are the real problem we have in Nigeria
Illiteracy is a big disease
If the youth start a protest. Bandits from Kano kaduna benue will be giving the chance to do anything they wanted from killing to assaulting
Very useles country

Benue state is in middle belt region the inhabitants are predominantly Christians so stop mistaking it for the core north
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by heniford2: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mrquote:

Something that was achieved by force. How will you force people from the west or north to join an uprise when the west is waiting to be president and the north will say is a coup against their brother I laugh you bro
okey till then
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by Mrquote: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
heniford2:
okey till then
Lol
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by ransomed: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is Abdusalam now a prophet?
Allow them please, since they have the power, the fire from the pump price increamen will consume all.
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by isnovic(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
“Young people and women are the demographic groups most affected by the country’s dire economic outlook. For example, estimates by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) shows that while the national unemployment rate stood at 33 per cent by the end of 2020, unemployment for young people between ages 15 and 34 years was 10 per cent higher at 42.5 per cent.

One of every person in Nigeria is unemployed or underemployed.
And one out every youth is unemployed or underemployed.
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Naijatask:
I've heard rumors that Abdul Salam is involved in sponsoring bandits in Niger state because of the gold which was discovered recently in the communities affected by bandits. How true is this? :/

Conspiracy theory? How true is this? :/
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by greendeals: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
WATCHOVER:
February is a month Nigerians should watch out for
If the government go ahead to increase Price of Fuel (PMS) even Soldiers and other security agencies will collaborate with the Masses to Fight this government (not only Fg, including State government).
Federal government becareful!!!
You truly do not kno how weak and insensitive yuh military are...

You ought to hav known this and brace up..

They are more than USELESS
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by ItswellMike: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Zombie spotted
Naijatask:
I've heard rumors that Abdul Salam is involved in sponsoring bandits in Niger state because of the gold which was discovered recently in the communities affected by bandits. How true is this? :/
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by Naijatask: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
ItswellMike:
Zombie spotted

Lol, because I asked a simple question I'm now a zombie? For your information, I was brought up in Niger state and I've lived in Minna, my whole life.

It's just the rumors flying around recently by most people around me, reason why I needed to confirm.

I mean, just few weeks ago, the former sokoto governor's nephew was caught supplying arms and ammunition for bandits.

So, I won't be surprised if Abdul Salam were to sponsor bandits in Niger state undecided
Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by DCatt: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oloriburuku ni e! Stop my mentions!
Whois:

You're way too kind to erm. grin

Cc

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG by authority2006(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Not everybody will prepare because the zombies are exempted.

Tell the fuel attendant that you're a zombie and he/she would sell fuel for you at #65.

It doesn't matter if the price goes down or up in as much as I'm not forced to live through what you are looking at in pictures below. I lived with that for 16 years of PDP misgovernance. One litre was being sold at N600! Never again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.