Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Another Feather To Kayode Ojo's Cap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Feather To Kayode Ojo's Cap (159 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Add Another Feather To His Cap Today In Niger State-photo / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / Happy 54th Birthday To Kayode Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Feather To Kayode Ojo's Cap by indulge01: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Philanthropist and Politician, Eng. Kayode Olubunmi Ojo, Governorship aspirant on the platform of the All-Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State has added another feather to his feathers as he bagged " A Golden Leadership Excellence Award"

The iconic personified Engineer, Eng. Kayode Ojo was honored by the Yoruba Study Group, a coalition of Young Professionals, former Students' leaders, and Political Conscious Youth, and notable Elders of Yoruba Origin.

The award, coming barely seven days to the APC Governorship Primary election in Ekiti State to the astute business mogul is a plus to the antecedent of a leader who can actually build Ekiti State of our dream.

The organizers of the award led by President Com. Adeosun Williams in the company of Chief Peter Fatomilola said, " they are impressed and touched by the active vision, philanthropic gesture and gallant spirit of Eng. Kayode Ojo for always reaching out to the needy and for changing the lives of poor Nigerians for the better".

The awardee, Engr. Ojo commended the group for finding him worthy of the recognition even as he promised to continue to impact more lives and a steroid to do more.

He said," an award of this nature shows that the people watching you are impressed with one's contributions. I won't let you down and the entire Yoruba race. I will deliver a society we want for all and, when I am elected into office, my government will put all machineries in place to address the problems in our hands".

(1) (Reply)

Solomon David Condole With Pastor Reuben Wilson For The Death Of His Father In- / APC Chairmanship: Support Corruption-free Aspirant, South-south Forum To Buhari / 2023: Hon. Muhammad Usman Kawu Chaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.