Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Effectively Treat Dark Spots Using Tomatoes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Effectively Treat Dark Spots Using Tomatoes (787 Views)

How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? / How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots Using Potato / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Treat Dark Spots Using Tomatoes by graytrendz: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Tomatoes are one ingredient that is a must in the kitchen for both cuisine and beauty!! This combo will give a nice exfoliation of the dead skin cells leaving the skin more rejuvenated and smooth.

[color=#000099][/color]Tomato juice on face works as a natural astringent and constricts wide pores and inhibits the accumulation of dirt and oil. Therefore, rubbing tomato on face everyday is fantastic for shrinking pores to give you an even skin tone.

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Tea / Medical Examination During A Military Screening(navy) / Help!thank You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.