Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners (561 Views)

USA Address Pin Service Needed / I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? / Nigerian Adsense Pin Verification Address Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by ThinkDigitally2: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2022
As seen from the screenshot below. I've verified my identity on Google Adsense account with identity card. The next stage is to verify my address with pin sent to the address.

Now to the Adsense Gurus,

1. how long does it take for the verification pin to arrive?

2. Will it be sent to the address or what? And what other means/place to get the pin?

3. What if I'm no longer living in the address, how can this pin be gotten.

Waiting for replies from Adsense Gurus. Thanks...

Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by ThinkDigitally2: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
As seen from the screenshot below. I've verified my identity on Google Adsense account with identity card. The next stage is to verify my address with pin sent to the address.

2. Will it be sent to the address or what? And what other means/place to get the pin?

Any reply here?
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by fastseo: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
It will be sent to the post office that covers the area on ur address. Go there n get it in three weeks time. If u dont see it, go again the next week

You can attach your phone number next time to your address like " no 56 amadi street, 0818003010"They will call u when it arrives.
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by emmyw(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

Why Wait For 3 - 5 Weeks For PIN While There Is Shortcut?

If You Wanna Wait, It's Your Choice, In 4 Weeks Time, Go To Post Office And Ask Them, If You Want To Verify It Instantly Without PIN, Check The Link Below, All The Information Is Accurate!

https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/how-to-verify-adsense-address-without-pin/
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by aljazirahnews: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Verified naija adsense with $114 for sale.
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by ThinkDigitally2: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
fastseo:
It will be sent to the post office that covers the area on ur address. Go there n get it in three weeks time. If u dont see it, go again the next week

You can attach your phone number next time to your address like " no 56 amadi street, 0818003010"They will call u when it arrives.
Thanks guy
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by ThinkDigitally2: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
emmyw:

Why Wait For 3 - 5 Weeks For PIN While There Is Shortcut?

If You Wanna Wait, It's Your Choice, In 4 Weeks Time, Go To Post Office And Ask Them, If You Want To Verify It Instantly Without PIN, Check The Link Below, All The Information Is Accurate!

https://www.dailytipsfinder.com/how-to-verify-adsense-address-without-pin/
Thanks a lot... Will check out

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by Arinzona20(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2022
This is the easiest way to verify AdSense address for your account.
https://www.nairaland.com/7127213/how-verify-adsense-address-without
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by ThinkDigitally2: 7:17am On May 15, 2022
Arinzona20:
This is the easiest way to verify AdSense address for your account.
https://www.nairaland.com/7127213/how-verify-adsense-address-without
I've verified successfully... I received the pin through post office.... It takes 5 weeks or more for the pin to arrive.

Thanks nairalanders for great help
Re: Google Adsense Verification Address Pin: Come In Adsense Earners by NlandMumuTooMuc: 1:48pm On May 15, 2022
aljazirahnews:
Verified naija adsense with $114 for sale.
how much and is it with domain?

(1) (Reply)

. / Monetised Yo.fan with approved Google AdSense account available / Kentico5.5 Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.