Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Advise On Body Cream To Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advise On Body Cream To Use (572 Views)

My Experience With Bronze Tone Body Cream. / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Body Cream To Use by Lionize: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Hi All,
I'll appreciate your advice. I just relocate to a cold region from Nigeria not too long ago.

Back in Nigeria, I was not using any cream because I hate sweating. But here, I need to use cream to heat up my body.

When I just arrived I bought nivea lotion.

I need a cream that smells fine and will not bleach my skin.

I thank una in advance. My skin color? Chocolate.
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by Lionize: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cream experts talk to me biko
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by Lionize: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
ZingyRacy:
Get Palmer's Skin Success or just go natural by using Cold pressed coconut oil
Coconut oil, does that small fine? I'll search to see if I can get any of those.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by bobokunlexzy: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
The best thing to do is go see a dermatologist first so a recommendation will be given to you not only about your skin but also putting into consideration the weather of your new abode.
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by Freelane33(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2022
coconut would have been the best bet but Una slay queen don make am Dey costly . Something whey we Dey buy cheaply in 2004 . Very scare and costly now embarassed
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by African26(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Advise On Body Cream To Use by Lionize: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2022
I got Nivea lotion and poured some little oil in there, it's been serving.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Just Swallowed A Fish' Bone / How Can I Control The Sugar Level In My Blood. / Excessive Belching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.