Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

IBB Rejects Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Rejects Tinubu (2078 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Rejects Tinubu by BiafranPatriot: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu went to see IBB...Zombies made noise about it. but they are so dull to understand that IBB didn't give a Press release, with the druggie as obtainable everywhere,. this indicates that IBB/Abdulsalami have Already rejected the useless druggie that misguided "Mc Oluomo" trained Youths adore foolishly.

Tinubu went to "dobale" and the person he went to see just took a Photo-op and discharged him. IBB IS TRULY A MARADONA!!

No wonder zombies act foolishly on this platform. their Messiah sef na Proper zombie!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by Gbagura: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Tinubu went to see IBB...Zombies made noise about it. but they are so dull to understand that IBB didn't give a Press release, with the druggie as obtainable everywhere,. this indicates that IBB/Abdulsalami have Already rejected the useless druggie that misguided "Mc Oluomo" trained Youths adore foolishly.

Tinubu went to "dobale" and the person he went to see just took a Photo-op and discharged him. IBB IS TRULY A MARADONA!!

No wonder zombies act foolishly on this platform. their Messiah sef na Proper zombie!

Not surprised at all, there's no igbo name for love. You breathe hates everywhere you go to the extent that it's now affecting your wellbeing. You see tinubu in your dreams, I understand okoro. You had to open a thread on tinubu again. How many plate of Akpu you get per post? grin

Cry okoro, cry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by BiafranPatriot: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unstable miscreants. Na una abuse IBB pass for Nigeria...and the sponsor of your fullishness went to consult with the person he insulted?...is that not MADNESS??

He will still go to Jonathan...even after insulting Buhari he Thinks he is Smart abi??

As for the word LOVE. Are you kidding me??

Awolowo LOVED IGBO and proscribed that they starve during the war??

MKO Abiola LOVED Awolowo and betrayed him??

Yoruba claim to LOVE MKO Abiola, but same Yoruba betrayed him??

Same Tinubu LOVES BUHARI but insulted him during his CPC Years??

Same Tinubu HATED Abacha but LOVES Buhari a strong accolyte of ABACHA??

YOU people have no honour , let alone Principles.

UNA MUST CRY BLOOD FOR 2023
Gbagura:
Not surprised at all, there's no igbo name for love. You breathe hates everywhere you go to the extent that it's now affecting your wellbeing. You see tinubu in your dreams, I understand okoro. You had to open a thread on tinubu again. How many plate of Akpu you get per post? grin

Cry okoro, cry

12 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
He endorse osibanjo already.
Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by headSmasher: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cry grin

2 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Igbos members and pain is 5&6..

The lovely part of that Video of IBB and Tinubu is when IBB called Tinubu..'Aiswaju of Nigeria'

You get it??

3 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who is ibb
Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
coolCry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

*Copied

4 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by WATCHOVER(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some of you are not supposed to be online, how do you expect someone to be convinced when you start your statement with Insult.
Am not a Tinubu supporter, I don't suggest him been President but writing an epistle full of Insult is total gabbage

4 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
johnmartus:
Who is ibb
The man that jailed one useless Awolowo and made sure Abiola became useless grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Igbos people sah this nonsense will not help you people.
NimrodEndOfDays:
The man that jailed one useless Awolowo and made sure Abiola became useless grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Osu cannibal i can feel your pain but nothing you and your fellow akpu munching go.illas can do to stop the moving train
Say after me without you crying, BAT for president come 2023
greetings to wifey smiley

3 Likes

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by Danjikanbauchi: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gbagura:

Cry okoro, cry
you can testify that Igbo people spread love, that Igbo man doing business in your village howany times did you fight and kill your people ? Can you say the same thing of Hausa muslims and fulani Muslims ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by BiafranPatriot: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Una Think say na only IGBO HATE Tinubu...please let him come to SS...we wan test mic....you afonja are really stone dumbb!

johnmartus:
Igbos people sah this nonsense will not help you people.
Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by freshkpomo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
after the raggae play the blues.. cheesy ... One idiot here on Nairaland told me that politics belongs to the north and south West... he said we in the South South along with those in the East don't matter, that only north and west have votes.

I open him eye tell am say, na only we him southern brothers him go fit trust, no matter how him Waka for north them nor go vote for am. North believe in their own no matter how bad you are, they will betray Tinubu like they did to Jonathan upon all his Ajmajiri schools he built. South West go learn new things if they continue with this Tinubu game, because it is only we down South that can support them with our full chest and we will not turn back... But up north, na premium tears for am. Tinubu should come out and apologize to Nigerians fur deceiving us in 2015, that's when I will take him serious.. any true leader will admit his mistake, unless he is planning to deceive us again.

Edo nor be Lagos.
Nigeria nor be Eko.

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
BiafranPatriot:

And he only a Biafran Patriot saw all these?
Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by LillyandDaisy: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
I’m not in support of Tinubu, but is IBB a good man?
Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by Militant30: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Did he reject the brown teeth of Lagos? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: IBB Rejects Tinubu by techWriter3: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulation to wifey

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men / Breaking News!!! See Most Popular Presidential Candidate In Bayelsa!!!! / Highlight Of Bola Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos State Governor (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.