Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (433 Views)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / My Wife Brings Her Lover Into Our Bedroom For Sex, Man Tells Court / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DamnnNiggarr: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

My lord, after I became so frustrated by Mujidat’s disobedience and temper, I decided to issue her a divorce notice.
“In fact, Mujidat started associating with a particular bad woman in our neighbourhood. I warned her on this, but she ignored my warnings.
“Worst still, her mother always takes her side anytime I report her misbehaviours,” Rafiu said.

He further said that his wife denied him access to their two children.
Earlier, Mujidat in her petition to the court accused Rafiu of not showing her love.
Mujidat, who sells electronics, said: “I live in constant fear of Rafiu’s divorce threats.
Poor Woman! Poor man! undecided
Re: . by DamnnNiggarr: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked
So many adult babies roaming the Earth!

For the last time "MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY"
Re: . by odinson1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Don't get married,una nor go hear.

Foolish men
Re: . by Ibaaboy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just tell us say u don tire 4 her pussy, period wetin be all dis
Re: . by Bola146(f): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin no matter how bad news on bad marriages, I'll get married one day and definitely be happy in it cool cool just don't rush or too desperate undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Both of them seem to be done with the marriage already.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Nwanyiocha And Hubby, Ezenwa Welcome Baby Boy / What Happens To Grown Up Orphans That Were Not Adopted? / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.