Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,008 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago (414 Views)

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by Justnewsng(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Man arrested for allegedly beating his wife to death in Lago

An unemployed man, Oyelakin Oluwatobiloba, has been arrested after his wife, Sophia, d#ed as a result of domestic violence.

Continue reading: https://justnewsng.com/2022/07/man-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-his-wife-to-death-in-lagos/

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by InfernoNig: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
The man is just frustrated.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by RedChiefPriest: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
2 days ago,wife carry petrol station nack am for him husband head and use matches burn am till he die for oshogbo .
Today husband don turn Anthony Joshua beat his wife till she no breathe again.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere, should I say the youths are messed up unlike the old folks or what?
Rip to the lady

Dj! No bring me anything, this news na bad one.
Barman! Play me " what's going on sef" by 2pac and Desmond tutu.

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
InfernoNig:
The man is just frustrated.
Just frustrated? He is an alleged murderer for Pete's sake. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by InfernoNig: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Just frustrated? He is an alleged murderer for Pete's sake. undecided

That's what I meant
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
InfernoNig:
That's what I meant
Frustrated individuals do not all resort to inflicting violence against others nor to murder. This is not about frustration. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by InfernoNig: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Frustrated individuals do not all resort to inflicting violence against others nor to murder. This is not about frustration. undecided
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by Oceanblaze(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Beating His Wife To Death In Lago by MufasaLion: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
2 days ago,wife carry petrol station nack am for him husband head and use matches burn am till he die for oshogbo .
Today husband don turn Anthony Joshua beat his wife till she no breathe again.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere, should I say the youths are messed up unlike the old folks or what?
Rip to the lady

Dj! No bring me anything, this news na bad one.
Barman! Play me " what's going on sef" by 2pac and Desmond tutu.

It will continue to be that way unless young people stop using social media couples as yardstick for what a marriage should be like. Couples need to settle their differences between themselves without any third party involved.

Most couples are always quick to post their relationship problem online and they and up being advised wrongly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Body Temperature 37.4, Hbp 189/111 / Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy / First King In Yoruba Land That Married 5 Wives At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.