Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Satan Deceives People With The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Deceives People With The Bible (1137 Views)

Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid / How Satan Crumbles A 21st Century Marriage / Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by knowingChrist(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
The bible is a book talking about one person and one kind of people. it's start to finish is one message and this message is about one person and those who exist by him. Although this message might be relayed on different facets at different times but a clear understanding of each facet reveals its relevance in the same message.

Although the message is readily available, not everyone recognizes it and this allows the devil to sweep in to utilize a section of the message to deceive many.

Satan deceives many the same way he wanted to deceive Jesus by reading the bible to such a person out of context. The message in the bible is held within context and the whole of the bible contains only one message. If any part of the message is taken out of context, such part can be used to deceive and ultimately destroy a person without knowledge.

For example: the devil tells Jesus to jump off a cliff because God had said he'll give the angels charge over him. While the particular information is the truth, it was completely taken out of context to deceive Jesus. Had Jesus not known the scripture well enough, he would have fallen for the deception.

To fully understand the message the devil used, we must read the preceding verses to the particular verse that was read out of context. This shows a person must first abide in God, and must trust God to deliver them from the devil and his mental traps. This is what makes God give charge to his angels charge over such a person.

But more importantly, the devil's scheme was to test if Jesus is the son of God and this is why Jesus rebuffed him by saying man should not test God.

In the same way, there are many who do not know the message in the bible and the devil (or one of his ministers) can deceive them by reading the bible out of context to them to manipulate them to saying and believing quite unreal things.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
How can someone be deceived by the truth?

knowingChrist:
The bible is a book talking about one person and one kind of people. it's start to finish is one message and this message is about one person and those who exist by him. Although this message might be relayed on different facets at different times but a clear understanding of each facet reveals its relevance in the same message.

Although the message is readily available, not everyone recognizes it and this allows the devil to sweep in to utilize a section of the message to deceive many.

Satan deceives many the same way he wanted to deceive Jesus by reading the bible to such a person out of context. The message in the bible is held within context and the whole of the bible contains only one message. If any part of the message is taken out of context, such part can be used to deceive and ultimately destroy a person without knowledge.

For example: the devil tells Jesus to jump off a cliff because God had said he'll give the angels charge over him. While the particular information is the truth, it was completely taken out of context to deceive Jesus. Had Jesus not known the scripture well enough, he would have fallen for the deception.

To fully understand the message the devil used, we must read the preceding verses to the particular verse that was read out of context. This shows a person must first abide in God, and must trust God to deliver them from the devil and his mental traps. This is what makes God give charge to his angels charge over such a person.

But more importantly, the devil's scheme was to test if Jesus is the son of God and this is why Jesus rebuffed him by saying man should not test God.

In the same way, there are many who do not know the message in the bible and the devil (or one of his ministers) can deceive them by reading the bible out of context to them to manipulate them to saying and believing quite unreal things.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Goopy7: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Indeed,My People Perish cause of lack of knowledge.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

You are the expert at it. Both you and Budaatum.

You used it very effectively in destroying former church goers like Capslocked and Co (I used to remember their names but I do not need to anymore) ehen, I remember muttleylaff also fell into you but he later recovered and started resisting you.

It was by this technique you used to swallow up many church goers here and one by one I saw them declaring their love and allegiance to you. Whatever you said was "True" in their stupid eyes.

By it, you threatened Jesusjnr,ihedinobi and a few who were trying to resist you

AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR USE OF THIS GREAT WICKEDNESS IN DESTROYING STUPID PEOPLE WHO TAUGHT THEY WERE CHRISTIANS AND KNEW GOD, WHEREAS, THEY WERE YOUR BROTHERS IN EVIL SAVE THEY WERE STILL IN HIBERNATION.

WHICH MADE ME JOIN NAIRALAND AND TAKE UP THE NAME THE TRUTH SPEAKER (D' TRUTHSPEAKER).

WHICH IS WHY I CALL YOU SATAN, PROWLING IN NAIRALAND AND WARN EVERY NEW PERSON WHO DOES NOT KNOW YOU THAT YOU ARE THE SATAN SENT TO NAIRALAND, TO SWALLOW UP THE SOULS OF THE FOOLISH CHILDREN OF MEN.

And of course, you we can not count how many times have I called you a Liar and Satan, using the Truth to Lie and Deceive.

So you know it very very well, without a shadow of doubt or hesitation.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the expert at it. Both you and Budaatum.

You used it very effectively in destroying former church goers like Capslocked and Co (I used to remember their names but I do not need to anymore) ehen, I remember muttleylaff also fell into you but he later recovered and started resisting you.

It was by this technique you used to swallow up many church goers here and one by one I saw them declaring their love and allegiance to you. Whatever you said was "True" in their stupid eyes.

By it, you threatened Jesusjnr,ihedinobi and a few who were trying to resist you

AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR USE OF THIS GREAT WICKEDNESS IN DESTROYING STUPID PEOPLE WHO TAUGHT THEY WERE CHRISTIANS AND KNEW GOD, WHEREAS, THEY WERE YOUR BROTHERS IN EVIL SAVE THEY WERE STILL IN HIBERNATION.

WHICH MADE ME JOIN NAIRALAND AND TAKE UP THE NAME THE TRUTH SPEAKER (D' TRUTHSPEAKER).

WHICH IS WHY I CALL YOU SATAN, PROWLING IN NAIRALAND AND WARN EVERY NEW PERSON WHO DOES NOT KNOW YOU THAT YOU ARE THE SATAN SENT TO NAIRALAND, TO SWALLOW UP THE SOULS OF THE FOOLISH CHILDREN OF MEN.

And of course, you we can not count how many times have I called you a Liar and Satan, using the Truth to Lie and Deceive.

So you know it very very well, without a shadow of doubt or hesitation.

LMFAO! OMFD! Somebody has lost their fùcking marbles. Bwahahahahaha!

[img]https://c./CPzFrRE9-YkAAAAC/steve-harvey-crazy.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! OMFD! Somebody has lost their fùcking marbles. Bwahahahahaha.

grin Translation! "Yepa, dem don catch me O and I no fit deny am!" grin
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "Yepa, dem don catch me O and I no fit deny am!" grin

There are obvious stùpidities that don't need a denial. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by PastorAIO: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

When what they believe to be the source of truth is actually the source of falsehood then they are deceived believing they are following the truth.

1Kings 22: 22
23Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the LORD has declared disaster for you.”

When mendacity is part of the arsenal of your deity then your position is very perilous. My people are playing with such a danger and the shocking thing is that as their lives are getting worse they commit themselves more and more to the peril.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

There are obvious stùpidities that don't need a denial. LMFAO!

Everyone knows unserious and Untrue matters (stupidities) but when an allegation of Truth arises, they also know it.

And the non denial of it, as you have done, proves and confirms it's TRUTH!

So, no road!
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone knows unserious and Untrue matters (stupidities) but when an allegation of Truth arises, they also know it.

And the non denial of it, as you have done, proves and confirms it's TRUTH!

So, no road!

LMFAO! If you follow madman dey argue for inside market, na 2 of you dem go carry go Yaba left. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
PastorAIO:

When what they believe to be the source of truth is actually the source of falsehood then they are deceived believing they are following the truth.

23Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; the LORD has declared disaster for you.”

When mendacity is part of the arsenal of your deity then your position is very perilous. My people are playing with such a danger and the shocking thing is that as their lives are getting worse they commit themselves more and more to the peril.

Well said.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

Dtruthspeaker:
You are the expert at it. Both you and Budaatum. You used it very effectively in destroying ........

Listen to yourself claiming, "Both you and Budaatum" used the truth "very effectively in destroying".

Destroying, what, exactly?

Is it not written that Light can never be overcome by lies and untruths and ignorance?

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
budaatum:

Listen to yourself claiming, "Both you and Budaatum" used the truth "very effectively in destroying".

Destroying, what, exactly?

Is it not written that Light can never be overcome by lies and untruths and ignorance?

I trust buda to cut through the bs. LoLz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! If you follow madman dey argue for inside market, na 2 of you dem go carry go Yaba left. Bwahahahahaha!

Translation! "Which kain wahala I don enter so? I no fit deny am!" grin

Even in now have you proven it. grin "those who have an eye to see let them see".
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

cheesy You forgot to delete this post! grin here is one. grin

LordReed:

Christians like psyching themselves with some bullshit. I stopped being a Christian a year ago and none of my challenges magically disappeared because I am now "in the world". You keep getting told bullshit and you swallow it without any critical thoughts. Everybody regardless of what they believe experience their own challenges and challenges change over time for everybody too. Stop kidding yourself with this nonsense.

This is definitely Satan speaking! grin

And see, that's why you are not able to deny it. grin

Everyday for Satan but One Day is all The Lord needs to Destroy him. grin grin grin
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Translation! "Which kain wahala I don enter so? I no fit deny am!" grin

Even in now have you proven it. grin "those who have an eye to see let them see".
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy You forgot to delete this post! grin here is one. grin

This is definitely Satan speaking! grin

And see, that's why you are not able to deny it. grin

Everyday for Satan but One Day is all The Lord needs to Destroy him. grin grin grin

LMFAO!

[img]https://c./Tsf3Iu5RbHIAAAAC/smile-laugh.gif[/img]
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

I trust buda to cut through the bs. LoLz

He talks so much without thinking so does not notice his own bs.

Good thing is, one can't hide from the truth for ever and mud in eyes cures those who try, though they must decide to siloamise themselves, which dt finds impossible to consider because he, "speaksdtruth", supposedly.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by knowingChrist(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
PastorAIO:

Or when the source of truth is distorted so the truth in the source is not seen then they [are] convince[d] their belief is the truth.

It is of course due to a non-acceptance of 'Christ' in their lifes or their eyes will open and they will see.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
budaatum:

Or when the source of truth is distorted so the truth in the source is not seen then they [are] convince[d] their belief is the truth.

It is of course due to a non-acceptance of 'Christ'(Harry potter)in their lifes or their eyes will open and they will see.

Are you gay?
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Are you gay?

Of what business of yours would my sexual activity be?
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2022
budaatum:

Of what business of yours would my sexual activity be?

Your sexual attraction to men(love)..
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by PastorAIO: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
budaatum:

It is of course due to a non-acceptance of 'Christ' in their lifes or their eyes will open and they will see.

There are different different kinds of sauces. We all know the hardships faced when one has to swallow Eba with a minimal amount of sauce.

Without the correct sauce it makes what we are given very hard to swallow indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Your sexual attraction to men(love)..

Are you a man, sonm? Are you jealous that my attraction for you, sexual or in any way, is totally zero, though my love is 100% (or say 95, since I am not righteous)?

Grow up and change your ways and you might understand how you can love and be loved without it to do with the contents of your pants.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
budaatum:

Are you a man, sonm? Are you jealous that my attraction for you, sexual or in any way, is totally zero, though my love is 100% (or say 95, since I am not righteous)?

Grow up and change your ways and you might understand how you can love and be loved without it to do with the contents of your pants.

Spits
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
LordReed:

Since you're gone......... even your silence.......a proof that you're gone..
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by knowingChrist(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
PastorAIO:

There are different different kinds of sauces. We all know the hardships faced when one has to swallow Eba with a minimal amount of sauce.

Without the correct sauce it makes what we are given very hard to swallow indeed.

Very correct sir, the right sauce and the right amount of it is what makes the eba smooth. if you want to swallow eba with so much water or very little soup, we'll face difficulties in the same situations. That's how it is with the word of God.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
PastorAIO:

What would be the point of one's asking and knocking and seeking if not correct sauce making?

At a certain time in one's life, one must have learnt enough about sources in order to not just accept the sauce one is given. That's what one learns from Paul after all, how to make Sauce.
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by PastorAIO: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
budaatum:

What would be the point of one's asking and knocking and seeking if not correct sauce making?

At a certain time in one's life, one must have learnt enough about sources in order to not just accept the sauce one is given. That's what one learns from Paul after all, how to make Sauce.

Some feel that Paul concocted his own sauce all by himself. A master chef indeed. How many Michelin stars should we give him though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
PastorAIO:

I believe the statement in bold to be on point. undecided

David did affirm the contents of the verse quoted when he made clear that the heart of the King is in the hands of God as He turns it whichever way He pleases. undecided
Re: How Satan Deceives People With The Bible by budaatum: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
PastorAIO:

Some feel that Paul concocted his own sauce all by himself. A master chef indeed. How many Michelin stars should we give him though.

An amazing individual, that Paul. Some say he was responsible for the Gospel according to Luke but not Mark nor Matthew and definitely not John. Anyone who read the philosophy of his day would see how he mixed a lot of Greek philosophy into his writings. And wisely too. The world was in turmoil at the time so some more general education was needed for the masses for whom Plato would have been far too advanced, so he wrote a childs version. Pity is, most then live by the bread of their Bible alone and do not bother with all other Words that proceedeth from God's mouth, so to speak.

Just imagine what our ideology might be without the book and you might see how far it has brought us. Egypt would have remained more unknown without the entire book and we'd all be writing here in Arabic which arrived in the land known as Nigeria like 500 or so years before Christianity. And that's if we were allowed to evolve beyond the almanjeri status of not understanding the words we read. Not that most do now, mind, but it could have been worse.

I'm glad we have what we do have, as inaccurate as it historically might be, and as misunderstood as it currently is, since it points one in the direction that one should commence asking and knocking and seeking.

We see dimly now, but eyes are gradually opening.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Vs Christians / Why Do We Die At An Early Age / When And Where Was The Bible Written?; And By Whom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.