Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

11:45 Hotel & Suites Adds Another Star; Launches New VIP Extension In Owerri - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 11:45 Hotel & Suites Adds Another Star; Launches New VIP Extension In Owerri (270 Views)

11:45 Hotel & Suites Adds Another Star; Launches New VIP Extension In Owerri / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11:45 Hotel & Suites Adds Another Star; Launches New VIP Extension In Owerri by olola4(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Following its success in the hospitalality industry in Owerri, 11:45 Hotel & Suites/Lounge has added more stars with the opening of its new V.I.P. extension to meet up with the current reality and demand in the hospitality industry.

The VIP extension is a result of its founder's exposure around the world to bring luxury and comfort that is accessible in Dubai and Europe in Owerri.

The V.I.P. extension has the perfect match for luxury, royal settings, and comfort.

If you come to Owerri, Imo State and you don't visit the 11:45 Hotel&Suites/Lounge V.I.P. extension, then your visit is incomplete.

Visit our website - https://11-45hotel.com

Follow us on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/11_45_hotelandsuits/

(1) (Reply)

BBIGN: Amb. Jigo Amadi Nkani, Inuagurates 32 Members Marriage Committee Of Frie / Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (video) / Postgraduate Proposal And Thesis Development Mentorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.