Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 (165 Views)

AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / Otedola To Give $250,000 To Super Eagles If They Win AFCON - Godwin Emefiele / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 by Chiefecho(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola has promised to give the Super Eagles team $250,000 if they win the ongoing 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
He further noted that they have increased the reward to $50,000 per goal in the round of 16.

His words,

“I came with a message from the CACOVID. The CACOVID is the coalition of private-sector companies that was set up to fight COVID-19 in Nigeria and they have been happy with the performance of the team,” Emefiele said.

“During the meeting, I had with the captain (Ahmed Musa) and the coach (Austin Eguavoen), I delivered a message from CACOVID and the message is that, for every goal that is scored, the team will receive the naira equivalent of $20,000 so far, you have earned for yourself the naira equivalent of $120,000

Lalasticlala you have to see this

Re: Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 by MITCHELL96: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
All I have to say, you see Football ehn ?
I must play am, I was shocked when I learnt Victor Osimehn takes home 63 Millon naira every week now do the maths for 6 months first first shocked, I won crrryyyyyyy! Talkless of them Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi

There's so much money in football. Even many Nigerians playing in Russia division 2 Japan, China and some other low leagues like that still dey buy big houses, cars ets as if they playing for PSG cry

My prayer is let that one thing that will make us millionaire and billionaires locate us, Person no come life to suffer, how person go dey work 3 or more different work and still not have money to establish something tangible, I cancel such suffering in Jesus name, let GOD show us our hidden talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
It is their Money YES But these Rich lads know where they showoff so all can see

This same kind of money can empower so many daily loosing focus youths out there due to lack of funds to execute ideas and run things but no one really cares about them. But rather na Iheanacho wey fit feed one full village for one year wey score goal Dem still dey dash money wey no reach am anything.

Life remains unfair and unbalanced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Promises To Give Super Eagles $250,000 If They Win AFCON 2021 by Delanypantum: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
He can do better.. Stingy man

(1) (Reply)

Lyon Vs Saint Etienne / Mbappé Has Agreed To Sign For Real Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 400 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.