Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. (1042 Views)

Amy Winehouse Is Dead / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by chigo4u: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
British singer Amy winehouse performing after being high on coke. This is shocking.

http://chigotoday..com/2011/06/wtf-amy-winehouse-performs-on-drugs-in.html
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by yomijnr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
lol, why's this shocking news. Not like it's the first time
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Mcleo007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
That's stale news. Get something more meaningful.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by MRBrownJ: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
when did she ever perform WITHOUT being high?! lol
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
She's still performing? That must be the shocker.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by chigo4u: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
Smh at Amy Winehouse. First album, 5 grammies. see what coke can do. smh. Rendering her useless
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by MRBrownJ: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^COKE is the least of her worries, CRACK and HEROINE is the stuff that is destroying her!
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by ElRazur: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
MRBrownJ:

^^COKE is the least of her worries, CRACK and HEROINE is the stuff that is destroying her!

She's the Female equivalent of Pete Doherty.

I wonder what her management is doing, seeing that she is an investment and she's heading the way of personal doom. undecided
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by MRBrownJ: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
^ŵere they not dating?
her record company is trying to salvage what they can while having her perform around the globe. this train wreck is about to crash, very soon!
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Ladytemi(f): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2011
Amy Winehouse is a mess, at least she gave us one good album.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by ElRazur: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2011
MRBrownJ:

^ŵere they not dating?
her record company is trying to salvage what they can while having her perform around the globe. this train wreck is about to crash, very soon!

It could be possible seeing their love for getting high, having stained teeth and unusually talented lol.

She needs rehab and rehab-staff with her on every tour to have a chance of complete detox.

Lady temi:

Amy Winehouse is a mess, at least she gave us one good album.

She is talented no doubt. It will be a shame to allow the drug abuse to ruin her completely. I love her sounds - reminds me of Motown era type of sound and the fact that she sound black.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by ElRazur: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2011
Oh random fact, I believe the who plays the keyboard for Winehouse - and essentially resposible for shaping her type of sound is a Nigerian. grin (Why am I mentioning this? I don't know lol)
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
She just cancelled the rest of her European tour lol. Imagine, she went to rehab for a week and they thought she was ready. No, no, no.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by MrGlobe(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
Haha, Amy Crack_head. U for no cancel the show now. help yourself
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Ignatio(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
I suggest she give her life to Christ.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Ignatio(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
I suggest she give her life to Christ.
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by MrGlobe(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^ Go and tell her smiley smiley
Re: Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. by Phony200(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2011
She must go to rehab, i say Go Go Go!

(1) (Reply)

It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything / Iceprince Aboki Video Released!!! / Want To Listen Bollywood Songs & Download Latest Bollywood Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.